Creepiest thing thats ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Whats the creepiest/freakiest/scariest thing that has ever happened to you.

Off the top of my head - Me and my friend were across the street from my college campus smoking in these tennis courts that are surrounded by woods and bushes. By the way this night happened to be the foggiest fucking night ive ever seen. It was like the movie 'the mist' So anyways were smoking and its like 3 30 AM and were just about done with the blunt and my boy says he saw something in the woods so now im looking off into the woods. We see this human figure, Im pretty sure it was a person like moving from bush to bush closer to us. We booked it outta there and of course no one believed us and said we just saw shit in the fog but it was fucking creepy shit.

what about you?

2. I was in fifth grade and outside at like 10pm in my neighbors driveway. We walk down it and no joke someone dressed as Michael Meyers was walking down the street with a knife. It was fucking messed up because it wsn't even halloween.

3. Woww wtf, are you sure it was a real knife?
    even if it wasn't thats still fucked up

4. i ate some shrooms on a beach about an hour and a half before sundown so i could watch the sunset. i've tripped by myself many times, no problem.

there were a few other people around but we were spread out and keeping to ourselves.

the wind started picking up, all the sudden, REALLY picking up, at about the same time the shrooms kicked in. the wind made me feel a little off balance, just kind of not right. but i was okay; i had shelter to go to after sunset.

so i'm sitting there watching the sun, and this guy on a horse comes up next to me. there was a horse ranch about a mile from where i was, but i had been on this beach many times and never saw a horse.

i really started coming up by the time i saw the guy on the horse. he was about six feet from me, and the rider was just staring down at me. the horse was kind of fidgeting, walking in circles, but the guy kept his eyes on me. he wasn't a cop (no cops where i was).

he did this for about 8 minutes, just staring down at me. with the wind almost blowing me over and this dude staring at me i was supremely creeped out.

then the guy walks his horse down to the water and takes off racing down the beach. i never saw him again.

i immediately went indoors.

5. woww dude that woulda freaked me the hell out if i was sober

6. That horse story is crazy, reminds me of some headless horseman type stuff

I can't really think of any really awkward stories right now, the first one that comes to mind is the time some really old drunk black dude at Wendy's thought my friends girlfriend (who was younger than me) was my mom, and my friend was an uncle or something. Fucking awkward considering I don't even look younger than her, and she was probably like 17 at the time.

Edit: Oh, and the one time me and two friends were at the beach house trying to hook up with random chicks. And this one girl went by with a bunch of little kids (she was the older sister, and the little kids were her little sisters friends). And we talked to her for like a minute, and then she goes uh oh you guys better run, and she walks away. Of course were like wtf? We turn around and some guy who was like 40 and our size, and some guy who was like 25, walks up and starts fucking yelling at us. "Are you trying to drown my daughter?? Don't ever talk to my daughter like that again you understand me, or our next visit wont be pleasant". So of course me and my friends say were just trying to make friends, and he tells us were making the wrong ones. So were like dont fucking tell us who we can and can't talk to. He basically threatened us, and me and another one of the guys were 17 at the time and my other friend was 18. So we said it was verbal assault on a minor and threatened to call the cops. He goes don't fucking touch my daughter and walks away. We started to chase him down and I couldn't see him that well (it was pitch black), but I'm pretty sure they started running :p

I talked to the girl the next day on the beach and she told us it was typical of her dad and thats why she told us to run.

7. All I can think of is when I was having an anxiety attack and full on body trip, really intense high, felt removed from my body and shit, helllaaaa high, and everything I did was speaced out in my mind, so I am freaking out, and feeling like my "self" was getting pulled out of my body and manipulated. also I kept feeling like people were walking by and staring, even though there were barely any poeple at the forresty/park/hippie art place I was at.

8. I just got home and rode my bike past these bushes and gently brushed them and theres a fucking huge ass spider running up my arm about to leap on my face and munch out my eyeballs. So i wrestled to to the ground and thats when it got passionate turns out it was a dude so it didnt eat me after we were done. But fuck... it was awkward.

9. Of my whole life, there's one experience that hands down takes the cake:

I went exploring the city on my bike with my friend one afternoon in Autumn when we were around 11 or 12 years old, something we did a fair amount. We were riding around town goofing off, whisking through back alleys, jumping over stuff, just being kids. Eventually we realized we hadn't a clue where we were, and we couldn't call to mind how we got there. We were absolutely lost. No idea how to get home and no way of contacting anybody since we were lil youngins without cell phones, we put our powerful preteen intellect to work to find a solution to our state of wandering. We decided our best bet was to just keep riding on different streets assuming we'd recognize something eventually and know how to get home. We biked all over the District and bits of Maryland, not seeing anything that looked familiar. Becoming anxious and scared as the sun set, we impulsively rode onto every street we neared. Picking another random turn, we descended onto a long, steep downhill road, and I fuck you not, as soon as my front tire rotated past the stop sign at the top of the hill, the whole undercurrent of the atmosphere was uprooted. The twilight glow warmly lighting our journey vanished with a blink of my eyes. The sky that was clear a moment before immediately became dark and cloudy. Not more than a few seconds later came the kicker: it started thundering and pouring rain. We cruised swiftly down in search of a landmark we were acquainted with to help lead us home, but when we got to the end of the street it was a dead end. Then it happened. The sound of a shrill screech caused us to turn and see an elderly woman in front of a decrepit old house. She was standing with a small hunch in the middle of a lawn of dead grass and weeds. She had no arms, bare disfigured feet, and an all black ankle length dress draped over her frail frame. The shiny gray, frizzy witch-like hair on her head contrasted with the deep black of her dress, falling a little bit past where her shoulders would be. The description alone is eery enough, but the shit-your-pants-scary icing on the cake was the dog collar wrapped around her neck, attached to a chain leash leading to another collar on the neck of a fat grungy looking bulldog. It's mouth was legitimately foaming as this strange guttural noise eminating from it made it's way to my ears. My eyes were opened wide as I stood entranced over my bike, the scene before me piercing into my brain was hardly comprehended, doing little more than evoking intense trepidation . Then the hoary old lady again began screaming something incoherent towards us in an uncomfortable fluctuating tone, attempting to hobble in our direction, her stocky dog following suit with this fucking military style trenchancy. My heart sank as I stood enthralled in a petrified stupor. I had no concept of time, all these unnerving images flooding my mind in one forceful drive. I felt my friend's hand grab me on the shoulder, knocking me out of my seemingly eternal spell of jaw dropped horror. When I looked at him I saw the same fear and fluster in his eyes that I was feeling. He said something along the lines of "Shit come on dude quick lets go!" I stumbled around in the rain trying to no avail to make a sound leave my mouth. Shaking, I turned my bike around to face up the hill and quickly jumped onto my pedals. I stood upright with my hands gripped tightly on my handlebar as I pumped my legs furiously, my friend in unison. We inched up the hill while the rain pounded down on us, adrenaline pumping through my veins, as I fought through breathlessness. I had the feeling I was being chased by a demonic all powerful entity that wanted nothing more than to capture me. The entire way up the hill we could hear the woman's painful screech, interwoven with what sounded like cliché evil laughter. Not turning around a single time, we finally reached the top of the hill. I forced myself to continue pedaling as fast as I could, all I wanted was to be as far away as possible from the chilling fairy tale domain I was just trapped in.

We were relieved once we finally found a park we had been to plenty of times, and just like a scene out of a movie, the rain stopped shortly. We knew we were about 15 minutes from home, so we rested for a while and took drinks from the water fountain. Neither of us had any idea what the fuck just happened but all we wanted to do at that moment was get home. We got back to my house a few minutes past 10:00PM, which I guess was pretty late for an 11 year old who hadn't had any contact with his parents since around 3PM. We told my mom all about the entire day, and why we were gone for so long. I expected her to bug out that I'd been missing all evening but fortunately she was surprisingly understanding and didn't question our pretty absurd story.

A week or two after the ordeal, I had a writing assignment in my 6th grade English class. The requirement was that it had to be about an exciting true event in your life, so of course I penned the story of my recent adventure. I handed it in confident that it was one of the best in the class, but when I got the paper back, I found a big red-inked B. To this day, because it irked me so much and embarassingly continues to do so, I can still remember my teacher's comments nearly verbatim:

"_____, your story was well written; articulate and very engaging. You had no major grammatic or punctuational errors and I can tell you proofread it thoroughly. However, the point of the assignment was to write about an exciting true event, and I have a very hard time believing this is all factual. While I understand it may have been fun to write, the wise choice would have been to save this action-packed tale for a different assignment and write about an episode with more authenticity (even if it does mean sacrificing some of the spookiness. :)). See me if you have any questions."

I was fucking fuming. That woman called me a liar after all the hard work I put into recalling the details of my fucked up quest to get home one night. And to add insult to injury, she had the nerve to throw a smiley face in there! I knew myself it was a crazy anecdote, but she was my teacher, and I was a pretty solid student, I thought she trusted me enough to know I didn't make all that up. I didn't say a word to her after getting it back. I came home and complained to my parents that my teacher accused me of fabricating an entire story, a claim I combatted by noting that I had a friend with me who could vouch for the veracity of the story, and that it explained my random disappearance for a period of 7 hours. The rest of the year I was an obnoxious little fuck in English class, intentionally interrupting my teacher at every chance I got, asking her to verify nearly every fact she stated, and each time while handing in a paper making sure I threw it on her desk, not placed it like she asked. I think I got B's and C's in her class the rest of the year (surprise, surprise) along with a few behavioral alerts and trips to the principal's office. But god damn was I content with my dumb little revenge tactics, even though it probably hurt my grades and didn't faze her in the least haha.

Anyways, every once In a while when I'm superbly blazed or tripping I'll get fleeting images of that night and even some wicked flashback moments. Up to this very moment, I have no idea how I ended up in that insane of a situation, and I'm near positive intangible forces of nature teamed up to scare the living shit out of me. That my friends, was by FAR the creepiest thing that's ever happened to me.

btw, I just took like over an hour to write this all hopped up on amp so +rep is appreciated if you enjoyed. :)

10. Damn dude thats really fucking weird. Sounds like something straight out of a movie. I wouldn't of been able to sleep for a couple days :p.

And I can tell those addies are kicking in huh?

That actually reminds me of something that happened to me and my friend when we were in about 6th grade;

Hanging out at the park, my friend was messing with a hacky sack and lost it. So he starts looking for it and some old guy in a van rolls up to the road next to the park and stops and is looking at us in his car. I see him and kind of ignore it for a bit until I notice he isn't leaving. So I turn to my friend and I'm like dude lets get out of here this guys watching us. He finally finds his fucking hacky sack and we start to walk towards the parking lot of the park. He fucking starts moving and begins to turn into the parking lot TOWARDS me. I ran through some trees and on the other side is some ladies yard. As I'm running through the guy turns back out of the parking lot and drives up a little bit on the road till he's on the other side of the trees, and my friend was walking next to the road.

This guy pulls up next to him and I start yelling at him to come to me (he's a fucking idiot to be walking next to the road). He came over to me and we sit in this ladies garage fucking scared as hell. The guy stops for a couple seconds, and I'm getting ready to bolt into this random persons house through the garage door. And he takes off at like 50 towards the exit to the neighorhood. I started chasing that fucking car down to find out his license # but he got away. Me and my friend were so fucking shellshocked from this whole thing we were scared to walk home, which was only a block away. We wouldn't walk on the road, we cut in between houses and kept sketching out at every car that drove by.

I know that there is supposedly a child rapist that lives in the neighorhood near me, and that about a year ago a girl was kidnapped by a stranger and let go a couple days later. But still to this day I have no idea who in the hell it was or what theyre intention was, but it was fucking scary

11. Shit bro. That online rapist in your neighborhood search things freaks me out. Haha, and yeah I've been feeling the addy since like 12:30.:hello: If I could make that smiley clap 20 times faster, that's me.
    I railed 120mg, twice as much as I've ever done at once.. I'm not gonna be sleeping for a few days haha. My girl just got back from vacation, she wants to see me today but I really shouldnt for two reasons. I have 2 big hickeys from that drunken ordeal with the hoss, and even though we're like technically not together right now kinda, she'd still shit on me if she saw them. Plus I'll be amp'd up still and the last time I was amp'd around her she goes "baby why are you spasming.. you're tweaking like a crack fiend." and I didn't know what to say so I was just like "I think I slept on my back. you know how I can't do that, it throws my aura off." For the record, I don't actually have a preference for which way I sleep.. I was just talking nonsense the whole time, she thought I was acting like that because I was nervous from hiding something haha. That one took a while to sweet talk my way out of. :rolleyes:

Oh ps: have you been up this whole time too or did you just wake up?

12. DClove,
    that is one creepy ass story, I have the most vivid images in my head. If I was having trouble sleeping before I read it, now I don't, Seeing as I don't even want to sleep now.

13. Haha, I hope you meant that in a good way..

Update on the addy in my system in case anybody was curious: got to sleep around 7AM, slept till almost 11. Had about a 15 minute hangover like comedown, but nothing too bad. Feelin pretty normal right now besides being real achy (probably from uncontrollably tensing my muscles all night) and having that spent feeling you get at the end of a long day. I still feel the cool sativa-like sensations from my knees down, but it's not a 5th of the intensity it was earlier. I railed my first lines at midnight so I guess the whole high lasted a little less than 12 hours. Most of the noticeable effects wore off about 30 minutes ago so I'm just waiting for my girl to come over and gimme some love.

14. I thought this was insainly creepy. When I was staying in the Bahamas (Bimini) I was sitting in my room opened my eyes and thought I saw someone standing by my AC unit. After that, being all high and paranoid, I just kept thinking theres a bad omen. I kept concentrating on it and I swear I saw someone peaking around my wall. Found out the next day there was a double shotgun murder in room 6, I was in 4. Wasn't too comforting because the people telling me couldn't remember for sure the room it was in. They just said 'check out six, why do you think everythings new'. I was the only room with a new digital A/C unit

15. freakish guys...just freakish...

i cant pick just one thing, most of my life has been one fucked up experience after another...ive lived in at least 3 haunted houses and many a "spooky" neighborhood...the town i call my hometown has at least 2 murders/suicides every year and has a book written about a specific event called "the prouty murders" the book is called "deliver us from evil" if ne ones interested or has read it, now you kno what its about and that its a true story

16. DClove... Damn... You've got some excellent writing ability. And a weird fucking story.

Not so much creepy as it was just scary; I live with my parents in a house that backs onto a lake. From my bedroom window, I see mostly trees and water. The lake is decently sized - 183 miles of shoreline - and, more importantly, its man-made. About a quarter of a mile away from where I'm sitting is an old growth forest, twisted and dead, poking through the surface of the water.

So it was a relatively stormy May night and I was smoking myself a good one on the floor with the window open. The glass goes from almost floor to ceiling so its essentially the same as being outside once you've had some grass to the head. The weather intensified minute by minute and I quickly became entranced in its ferocity.

Its been a while since I've hit the bowl, so I light up once more and hold it in. Everything immediately turns white and blue and I see a thick mother fucking lightning bolt smack into one of those inundated lake trees, directly in my center of vision. It does its little dance while lighting everything as daylight.

Almost immediately after it vanished, the report hit me with full force. The windows rattled, the house shook, and my skin electrified. Keep in mind, I'm sitting in front of a wide open window. Ba a a aaaaked.

I got over the shock of that just in time to notice the wailing sound of tornado sirens coming from every direction. Turns out the most severe portion of the storm had just spouted a tornado a couple of miles away and was on a direct path for the lake.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Fortunately, it died down. :cool: The end.

17. Last year I took a bunch of benadryl and had the worst hallucinations ever. I was seriously talking to people that weren't there, I also didn't feel high at all. All in all, benadryl is such a waste of time, don't do it. The scariest thing about it was that they would just disappear as I was talking to them. Anything that you can buy at a store that gives you hallucinations is a waste of time, and yes I have done dxm. Stick to mushrooms, acid, and pot, least harmful substances. Acid can be a total mind-fuck also though.

18. That sounds fucking great, the first time I took addies I felt like 100 pounds heavier and the walk up the stairs at my school were hell. And I only took my bros 20 mg dose :rolleyes:

Now that I Think about it I can think of more and more stories:

I've seen angels before, no joke:

When I was 3 my parents walked into my room in the morning and I was wide awake, which was unusual. And they came up and were getting me out of bed and I told them "theyre were birdies flying around my room talking to me".

And if you dont really trust that;

In FL at my grandparents house I was sleeping with my parents in the guest room. I was probably 12, and I was staring at the ceiling wide awake. I kid you not, a light emmitted from the wall, I remember it being bluish white and was very dim but very bright colors. It went from one wall and floated very softly across the room right over me, and as it passed over disappeared into a wall on the other side of the room. The last thing I remember before seeing it disappear was that this orb was in the shape of a small human figure.

I didnt know what it was at the time, but when we got to NC my mom read a book about fairies that stated they sometimes appeared in small colorful orbs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(paranormal)

Sound familiar?

19. word i was at a lotus concert and this trashed woman got up and stage and started to dance...normally that would be chillin but this chick was gross....her mouth was like a foot wide and her ass was like 10 feet wide....so its during the set break and me and buddy are going outside to get some air so were goin up the stairs and im like damn(cause of the stairs) and behold that woman is there and she thought i liked her ass??? so im walking up past her and she pinched my ass!!!!!!!!!!!! that was creepy as shit

20. Holy shit bro, when I was a little kid that happened to me regularly. I used to always have these visions of my great uncle who died when I was like 4, but he was always glowy and fleeting.

Life is absolutely crazy.