Creepiest night today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Sep 13, 2011.

1. I've been tired and feeling strange all this night. I dont know why, and I cant necessarily pinpoint the exact cause, other than perhaps sexual isolation for a while, and the need for a female body, but beside that for a moment, I was driving home, having gone to the gym, and only spent 10 minutes there. Even before doing that, I had been staring at the full moon the whole time. Not only was I feeling strange, but I was completely hypnotized by the moons spell. On the way to CVS to pick up some sedatives before heading home, I got pulled over. At first, the cop was already in front of me, but I passed it. I've always known I'm more perceptive than others, and even a little clairvoyant. Cops never frighten me, and each time I encounter one Im speeding 20mph above and they are always looking the other way, and Im always confident. This time, I was getting the strong feeling that he was concentrating on me. He followed me, and I could feel hes going to pull me over. It was already dark, and he just shines the damn light on me so strongly.

He pulls me over, and I'm tired as hell. He asks why Im speaking so low and all that, or if I'm on meds or have been drinking. I do all his answering and whatnot, and he goes to his car. He comes back, and there is this damn girl that standing behind him to the side, that was looking directly at me, with this weird smirk or smile that I could not describe, and the first thing I noticed of course was that she was attractive, but that wasn't really what was strange. She was looking at me, hands crossed, in a weird way. The cops presence wasnt even there for a moment, all I could see and notice was her, but its her that I was feeling, and it was a very strong feeling. She was looking at me, and its that damn smirk or smile that I couldnt get out of my head. The whole time, I thought I knew her from somewhere, or I had seen her somewhere before.

Anyway, I'm finally back home, haven't smoked in a while, but I know that if I did smoke now, I'd go into a trip, it wouldnt relax me whatsoever. Thats why I took this sleeping pill. Im going to knock out now and hope this all clears and I have my head back tomorrow.

I hope someone can explain these events to me clearly. Analysis?

2. I've heard that strange things happen to people on the full moon. I know I've felt weird tonight as well. This almost freaked me out reading that

3. Dude... what...

4. i thought there would be more to the story i was like uh huh uh huh and then what but then you ask us to explain the events??!! HOW THE HELL WOULD WE KNOW

5. Sounds like a bad trip on Benadryl haha

6. Then a skeleton popped out.

@ OP if you are picking up seddatives and distracted I assume you are not sleeping. When you start experiencing insomnia or a severe lack of sleep your brain starts causing hallucinations. This is believed to be the mind dropping into REM sleep while still awake. Your brain starts compiling and sorting images (we still don't full understand dreams and the dream state). This might have caused you to hallucinate the girl and it definitely sounds like this may be the case.

Get some sleep or if you can't go to the doctors.

7. #7 Rugaroo, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Sleeping pills won't stop the change man....next full moon..and..

[​IMG]

^ this too

8. My magic 8 ball says you full of shiiiiit.

9. yo you a werewolf