Creepers.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JuicyGoose, Jan 3, 2013.

1. #1 JuicyGoose, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Hey bladies! Dont't get into naming names, but how many pm's were unwanted attention from creepy dudes or perverts?

I've experienced it a few times. Once a dude pm'd me about sniffing my panties. One guy sent me a picture of his dick and we never talked before. Then one dude made a thread about how I was a bitch because I wouldn't respond to his vulgar comments.

Haha, crazy shit.

edit: fucked it all up.

2. i didn't think me pm'ing you about wanting to video tape you showering with a chicken costume was creepy :( :cry:

i'm crushed.

3. This one time I downloaded this dating app just to see what it was about and this ghetto chick sends me a message without even saying hi, and says can I suck your dick. Hahaha weird ass ppl guys aren't the only creepers haha

4. I got creepers way more often when my avatar and/or signature made it obvious that I was a female.

Nowadays, most of the newbies and creepers just assume I'm a male and no one really bothers me. :laughing:

5. I mean, like on this site.

Most of the chicks aren't creepy here.

6. Probably wasn't a chick. ;)

7. Yes very strage, but I mean I'd be happy if random girls started sending vag pics haha.

8. Do people do fucked things when they get fucking high?

I dunno. Drunk maybe but I think I'm more inspired when I'm high.

So. Sorry can't explain it.

But creepers just ruin it for guys that are shy. I guess we can both give off similar vibes. But I don't like it

• Like Like x 2
  9. grasscity chicks r hawt

10. a bunch of dudes have pm'd me about their tits

11. Haha wtf man

12. sorry about that :( I really like my bewbz

13. Ohh my fault. I know there's some pretty good looking girls on here but I just wanted to share a pointless story haha

It was because I accepted the offer ;)

14. Hahaha you always post some funny ass shit

15. I'm laughing xD, you should have just took a picture of your ass and sent it back to him!

Haha! Like "fuck you!"

I used to just do that to people on xbox live if they were talking shit after a game xD

16. ^^ now that i think of it it's different for a girl. xD

17. i had a GC stalker like a year ago but thats about it. oh i also get some semi creepy comments but nothing too bad.

18. Hate those fuckers lol

Attached Files:

19. people...stop being considerate and put the creepers on blast

20. Random PMs and boob requests but that's it.