Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Creeper" weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReallyRed, Nov 24, 2009.

1. dunno who all knows this lingo but where i used to live it was about the kind of weed that takes about 15-20 minutes to kick in but when it did it would hit you pretty hard.

i haven't had creeper in a while so i was wondering... for all you blades that know, is this strain related or is it related to the way that it's processed/dried/cured? (or is this a signal that it's something like schwag that's laced?)

2. It's usually the way it's smoked and also the strain.Heavy Indica hybrids with sativa properties take a bit longer to "hit" you because you start to feel the body high first and then the head portion.

And it does'nt take 20 mins to feel the high...more like 5-10 mins it's not really that slow to react.

3. sometimes it can take that long to feel the bud creep up on you though...I know my one dealer always has this creeper bud that takes a good 15 min no matter what you smoke it out of...the bud looks like fire but takes mad long to kick in...

4. Seems like a long time to me and scientifically inaccurate,but as if I cared....

5. that bud my dealer has is the only one iv'e ever experienced that has taken that long...all the other creeper bud iv'e consumed has taken about 5-10 min like you said

6. The stuff I've been smoking from the same guy now, really has this effect. I remind myself constantly that in just a few minutes I'll feel much better.

7. Creepers are the best, but i have no idea why they work the way they do.

8. Creepers are tight, it's like a suprise hahaha

9. I really like some creeper weed. Only sometimes I don't feel like I'm gonna get high and smoke more. then I get reeeeally high.

10. That shitll creep up on you and hide in your bushes.

11. i had some weed recently that i nicknamed creep weed. it came on in about 5-10 minutes. i didnt really like waiting although it did get me way high.

12. i wonder how many of you are from florida because that is the only place ive ever heard it called "Creepers"..