creeper high at work

Discussion in 'General' started by dank509, Mar 12, 2012.

1. So I bought a essential vape yesterday since I'm makin all this oil,wax,hashes...dont say the vape sucks you just don't know how to properly use it.....anyway,,I went in lunch for work and then took 1 chunky dab of wax before I went in... So I go in to work feeling medicated,then like 10 min later. My eyes felt all stony and I was Medicated,and where I work I'm talkin to people all day..no one noticed of course. I hurt felt like they would.

2. People only know your stoned when you don't act like you self...but thats the number one problem...

you shouldn't have to act.... =o

3. I find being a general asshole at work really makes my coworkers appreciate me going to work high and being mellow.

But then again I hate my job and most of the shady people I work with.

4. Yea Yea Yea watch out I came in on my day off and one of the mangers knew now hes just an asshole to me all the time but its whatever, hes just a sad person .

5. No one ever notices and I'm always baked. On lunch ill toke a bowl come back in and no one notices, When I do tell the occasional person that I medicate they never beleive Me cuz I don't ever look high. Idk weird. Unless I vape concentrates. Then u might be able to tell

6. It all depends upon tolerance.