Creek Water???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kdogg420, Apr 21, 2005.

1. My outdoor spot is right next to a running creek, it runs slowly, and is the type with salamanders and water bugs on top of it. Will this water be ok to water the plants with??

Also there is this hella nasty fungus growing out of these pricker bush roots I whacked out in the winter. It is orange and clear and drips and oozes and its right in one of my holes I am going to use, will this hurt my plants?

2. well.. about the nasty ass fungi, if u killed it a few months back you will be fine... also... the creek, is it fresh or is it a shit water drainoff from a house?

if its fresh water, it should be fine, but you would be best going with distilled water.

what u can do is, get the water from the lake, and let it sit for a day or so to distill it.

3. ok I am pretty sure it isn't shit water but how can you tell? If I measure it with a Ph measurer would that be able to help me?

4. the creek by my cabin has really clean fresh cold water that has been tested and called safe to drink

5. Just PH the water around 6-6.5 and youll be fine. The creek I get my water from PH'd around 5.0, after adding nutes it went to around 6.6 which is fine.

6. yeah the creek by mine is just like yours slow moving but the ph was good. good luck with your grow:D