Credit Cards

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RobertHope, Oct 31, 2008.

1. ok im about to move out of my apt to live with my mom for a year and save some cash. i plan on buying a 125 wattcfl some mylar fans nutes an ionizer nothin crazy. well my question is if i purchase all this stuff with my credit card and have it sent to my moms house wich i am NOT growing in chould i get in truble as in when i start usin it when i move out again will ppl look at what i am buying with my card and bust me? is it really that bad to use a card for a small grow. cus i am dirt poor but have tons of credit (go figure). so usin a card is really my only recourse. is usin a card foolish plz answer! i want to buy all the stuff while im livein with my so i can start another grow as soon as i move out.

2. Relax, only if you are under investigation already for dealing pot or something like that, you really don't have to worry about that. Most companies are very stealthy with their shipping methods, and with the small size grow you are planning you aren't going to attract attention! Grow some big buds, dude! :)420usagrow

3. ty for ur answer