Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creativity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusGreen, Oct 1, 2009.

1. I don't know if anyone else notices this, but the day after you last smoked, doing anything creative always brings back the high - at least for me. It's great, because I can get high, get some ideas, then the next day put the ideas into practice and feel amazing all day.

Anyone else feel the same?

2. I get secondary highs all the time, I smoke at least once a day so I don't know if that has anything to do with it though.

Music can bring it back where it sounds just as good as when I'm high.

Sometimes walking through the woods or even across campus I'll see something really cool and it is if I am high because I notice how beautiful it is and just want to stare at it haha.

Those are just two examples of it to go along with yours. I don't know if it is your mind tricking you or if it is just due to you thinking differently after smoking weed and seeing this differently while high.

James

3. It happens to me all the time it's pretty nice. If I'm playing my guitar stoned and I think of a cool little song sometimes I'll remember it the next day. It feels pretty cool when I'm sober and I realize it still sounds good