Creative places to hide your weed

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Emmy, Aug 23, 2013.

1. I have mine in a glass tomato sauce jar that ive taped up with black electricians tape

its not smart at all

the most suspicious object in any room right away

2. The First national Butt Bank

3. I kept mine in ds cases for a while and briefly a pencil case in a draw in my room.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. A friend of my brother's apparently bought a cheap box thing that looked like an urn so he told everyone that's where he kept his grandmother's ashes. Nobody went near it lmao

• Like Like x 3
  5. Keeps mine in a glass jar then put that inside a kiddie lunchbox and pretty much put it in plain sight on a shelf. Sometimes best hiding spot is in front of people's eyes lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Couple times I would stash my stuff in our pool table in my basement down in one of the holes pushed backed a little bit. Good thing no one evered played pool.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

7. I keep my pipe, lighter and sometimes my stash in my car. But to play it safe I keep my stash safe in the clutter of my closet. Parents don't suspect me, maybe it's because I'm 19.

8. Yep, hiding in plain sight.
    Herb with the herbs, tools in a craft box... and so on

• Like Like x 2
  9. Very smart

Iri

10. I got all my stuff hidden inside a backpack inside my closet, behind my laundry basket, under an old rocking chair :)

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

11. RIP OSS you are missed!

12. My grandma actually bought me a little stash jar once, told my mom it was a pencil holder, it was only big enough to fit about a gram or so, though.

13. In your pants

14. #74 thezephyr, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    I used to hide my bud in my telecaster, just unscrew the pickguard or control plate, double ziplock your bud, and screw the pickguard back on.

another classic spot is in the trunk or hood of a model car haha.

actually when I bought my used 96 subaru, the kid I bought it from had opened up the center console and basically lined the area between the carpet and transmission tunnel with joints from a secret plant he grew at the corner of his dad's property. right after I gave him the check he's like "ohh,... and you're gonna want to not get pulled over until you deal with this..." I guess he couldn't have them in the house without his dad knowing. hahaha.

15. My 20 inch bong fits perfectly in my ukulele case

• Like Like x 1
  16. At home:
    My old glasses case
    Prom dress bag
    Shoes

Car: gas tank
    Icebreaker mints
    Container of coffee

17. I got bags and jars of the shit all over the place.

18. The ole deodorant trick has always worked for me if your going camping / hiding a few grams or so,

With the bigger shit I'd go with baggie tightly wrapped up in a big ass medicine bottle, put it in a backpack in your closet..smellproof. As long as nobody goes through your shit you'll be fine.

19. Could always build a teleporter to a closeby alternate dimension cupboard, however if you don't have the time you could hide it elsewhere; like inside of a speaker, in an uninteresting video game's case in a drawer, in a clean thick sock, a slit in your shoes, in your walls like 100 bills n bands.
    ~high deas

• Like Like x 1