Creative places to hide your weed

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Emmy, Aug 23, 2013.

1. I kept it inside of my wall when I was younger.
    I had a little hole cut out with a lockbox that had all my gold and valuables in it.
    I'd just slide it back in and I had paint that matched my walls so I'd just touch it up whenever it got bad, but the hole was behind my bed.

2. I have mine inside an old film canister that opened up and the canister is inside the actual bottle too. Looks just like film,

3. I usually put it in a bottle :) works great! No smell slips out and you can hide it anywhere your little heart desires (;

4. i've used this old wallet for my papers, lighters, bud, roaches etc for a while -- this is in like a replica boxing belt i got when i was 12. i unzip it, put the wallet in by my grinder and its all good. my bud stays real fresh aswell lol

5. #45 Potato Skins, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    Inside of a game case is a good spot. I don't know who checks a game case for drugs, but it's a good spot if you don't have a lot of options. I also find that taking out your drawer and putting your weed in there is really useful if you have enough space in between the drawers.

6. When I had to hide it, my best place was shoved inside a curtain rod. They're usually hollow inside and the ends usually can be taken off and on. Would roll my bag thin and then slip it inside the curtain rod. Nobody ever thinks to check something like that.

7. #47 Mr Fricot, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    Before digital cameras, they required these opaque plastic (black) 35mm film cannisters. Pretty airtight, and when the cannisters are in a camera bag, nobody would think twice when seeing them

8. Sometimes I put my blunts in my cigarette box. Anyone else?

----------------------------------
    Roll, Roll, Roll Your Joint
    Twist It At The End
    Light It Up, Take A Puff,
    Pass It To A Friend!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't I keep it in my drawer but i guess inside a sock is cool

• Like Like x 1
  10. My Old desktop I don't use opens up with two buttons. I store a bunch of my bad shit in there.

11. I used the "Under your deodorant" one, and let me tell you guys u better pack it up good like double layer cause mine came out tasting like deodorant :sad:

12. In a box of tampons

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yup, put it in a metal bottle with a tight lid. If your feeling like James Bond that day, put the weed in a zip lock bag, put it in the bottle, then fill it up with a lil water. Congrats. U now have a stash that u can hid in plain sight.

15. I hide mine inside the tube of my pull-up bar can fit a couple gs in there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Get a food that nobody you live with likes and stash it under the chips/crackers or whatever it is and just keep in your room

17. I got all my stash hidden in a backpack, underneath a rocking chair in my room. Haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

18. in my speaker in the side of my monitor under a loose wooden flooring inside my door

19. They sell these resealable tampon packages. I'm not sure the brand but I doubt anyone would look through those. When I was much younger I used to stuff a dime bag in one of those big fat highlighters. Nowadays I just keep my stash out of sight but don't go out of my way to make sure nobody will ever find it. The props of living alone :)

20. in the ass

• Like Like x 2