Creative ideas while stoned

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Lowcountry loud, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Just thought I'd make a post to hear what creative ideas yall have had while being baked :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. One night while watching shark tank high af I decided to make an app.

The app would allow you to remotely control and monitor what control your child has over there phone.

From literally re-adjustjng the phones template to only allow calls and texts, to enabling access to both cameras to view what may be happening.

Along with several other premium features. Problem is I can't make apps :/

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me — and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Word. For. Fucking. Word.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Watch a cooking show. Anthony Bourdain, IronChef, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, Cutthroat Kitchen etc. Gets you think hella hard about food.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. The problem with watching food shows when I'm baked is that I would get upset when I can't make What they are making

7. Dude I'm literally searching master chef as. we. speak.

• Like Like x 1
  8. watch eric andre

• Like Like x 1
  9. I ordered 1000 stickers and used them all on my furniture

• Like Like x 1
  10. I maintain a log file of random notes and ideas and plans and crazy shit that I only add to when I'm zonked. The current file is at 33,314 words and 4,073 lines, lol

11. Share some!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wish i could explain through text...

13. Most of my good ideas, I forgot within a few minutes.
    My brother and I would keep a journal of stoned quotes. I burned the book once I became a dad, didn't want my kid to read things like "I'm so stoned I can hear my buzz." I was hearing the refrigerator motor.