Creation theory

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by emperor_dragoon, Jan 9, 2014.

1. So what if all of creation is just the remnants of one being that choose to end its existance in order for more existance to take place its place. Maybe it was tired of being alone, and didn't want to suffer alone. 

This is kind of close to the truth if you ask me. There was one and then there were many. The one still exists though once you realize that time doesn't actually exist. Everything exists at once. Past, present and future. From all subjective perspectives.

3. Because that one being would have began time, right? So in essence it created another dimension, whether or not the orignal being exists still is something i can't say for sure. Something that fucks with me constantly, time has already happened....but is constantly changing. Schroders cat being an example of a constant change. 

4. Well we know that we exist. Something exists. All is being, there is nothing that is not. Being is both One and multiple at the same time. I'm a human body, but also a collection of trillions of cells at the same time. They all have their own individual experience, and the human in it's entirety has it's own experience.

5. I am legion, for we are many....I wonder if the cells and bacteria can feel our human emotions. 

6. remnants of a being that ended its existance? guess we can never know what was before the big bang eh?all we know is we are the remnants. of what, we dont know..

7. how would it know what aloneness is, with nothing else to compare it to?

8. [quote name="kylekumar" post="19330553" timestamp="1389589419"]remnants of a being that ended its existance? guess we can never know what was before the big bang eh?all we know is we are the remnants. of what, we dont know..[/quote]Actually the Higgs Boson particle, or the God particle may have started the big bang.In the beginning there was nothing except dark energy.Dark energy is composed of atoms and atoms are composed of sub atomic particles. The God particle is one of the many particles that make up an atom.This particular particle decided one day to be different and it activated some form of energy, creating a chain reaction between all subatomic particles therefore all atoms therefore dark energyThis is the Big Bang."Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

9. #9 homestarstoner, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19330864" timestamp="1389594157"]Actually the Higgs Boson particle, or the God particle may have started the big bang.In the beginning there was nothing except dark energy.Dark energy is composed of atoms and atoms are composed of sub atomic particles. The God particle is one of the many particles that make up an atom.This particular particle decided one day to be different and it activated some form of energy, creating a chain reaction between all subatomic particles therefore all atoms therefore dark energyThis is the Big Bang."Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug[/quote]when they call it the "god" particle, they mean it exists in every atom. its like the all knowing atom. it must be consciousness. the creator is each and every one of us. we each percieve different realities, but share one consciousness. our earth, our universe and everything is created by us observing it. the god particle is like the all seeing. the reason reality exists while we arent observing. its consciousness. the substance of the universe. idno man

10. It can that's why your body changes as you do

11. So the beginning of particles with mass that will reflect photons