Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creating A Marijuana Cook Book - What should I make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hypnogreen, Dec 17, 2008.

1. #1 hypnogreen, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
    Im going to pick up some weight tomorrow and throughout the week im going to experiment making different desserts. I will post the ones that taste good. So far ive posted a home-made whipped cream and im in the process of making gummy worms.

I need some more ideas. Just think if you could chose any dessert to get you high what would it be?

Please don’t say brownies, im looking for some not so everyday culinary creations.

2. don't you think you should prolly know how to spell dessert before going about making an entire book on them? just a thought...

3. where's hashmouf when you need him??

4. my bad, I just spent a whole day writing essays so i can go away over christmas break with out a worry. Im burnt.

5. yeah i was just giving you a hard time...

anyways, i'd do creme brulee, being that it is a favorite of mine.

6. Lol you could make it, then set it on fire and smoke it like hot knives, then eat it.

Tomorrow im either making flourless chocolate cake or crème brulee.

7. if you use cannabutter you can make almost anything. as long as it calls for butter, you can use cannabutter and get fucked up, so maybe check out some cooking sites for ideas?

8. Im not so much looking for recipes that use butter. What im interested in doing is going beyond this and creating food that one wouldn't expect I would be able to cook with weed. THC can dissolve in much more then just butter so like i said before the possibilities are endless. All I need is an idea and it could be done.

9. i guess just start with what you already like eating, and then add weed to it whichever way you want

10. go with the creme brulee, bro! you will NOT be disappointed! how many g's you throwin into the batch?

11. well i never made edables. But a marijuana cook book is a good idea, i'd buy it. You should seriously go through with this, could make some good money.

12. Ug I wish I had the time, but im just going to start one for personal use. Im sure there's allready some cook books out there.

Btw all4weed I love the sig.

13. well i'll look more into it later. If there isn't a good book then maybe i'll write one. I love writing, i always wanted to get something published.