Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creatine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GeorgeB, Jul 15, 2007.

1. hey i gotta detox drink for my gov drug test (but yet still under 20$ cost) and it has creatine in it, but i heard this place checks for creatine and detox shit, so i was wonderin isnt creatine in muscle building shit??? im tryin 2 think of good excuses, cuz if u get busted detoxin its a bigfine

2. Yeah, Creatine is definitely used for building muscle. Just say you've been drinking some protein powder drinks that contain Creatine, it's pretty believable.

3. Creatine is not a protein drink, first off. If you look reasonably muscular than it would be believable that your drinking creatine to look bigger (creatine is used to give a boost of energy, and stores water in muscle making them look larger). Either way you could say you drink the creatine before you work out for energy. Creatine isn't an uncommon thing so they shouldn't think your lying, after all you can find it in just about any grocery store.

edit*: Creatine is not an active ingredient in protein drinks usually, at least I've never seen it in them.

4. creatine is a supplement
    just say you take a 5g's after you work out

5. Tell them it was in that detox drink you had before you went to the drug test.

6. I dont think that will help him much.

7. DT generally check for abnormally low levels of creatine

so the creatine in there shuldnt hurt

8. i dunno i just read that abnormally large levels of creatine could be noticed or something or maybe it was low? cause creatine is used to flush out or some shit, dunno i was tore up while reading it

9. i think mine check for high levels also, could i just drink a lot of water b4 i drink my detox drink 2 lower my creatine a little, then drink a lot more after? thx guys

10. I heard drinking alcohol will counter the creatine levels in your blood, try that after taking the detox drink and everything will balance out. My friend did it and he passed.

11. very true but, even if that was the case they would probibly ask you to come back another day and do the test and tell you to not drink creatine for the day, but then again your body creates natural creatine and you get creatine from lots of foods (red meat, tuna, herring, salmon, etc) sooo im not sure, kind of weird that they will check for creatine??

12. Epsom salt is a base and creatine is slightly acidic so if you were to rub some epsom salt on your back while taking the pee test in the bathroom, in theory it would balance out the creatine levels right? It jsut my theory but I would try the alcohol method cuz that has been proven. Good luck and let me know how the outcome is.

13. Ive never heard of testing for high levels of creatine.

They test low levels because when you drink excessive amounts of water it lowers your creatine levels.
    So if you say...smoke some MJ... and try to flush by drinking lots of water, your creatine level drops and then you have to re-test...and i dont think they can fail you, only tell you to not overhydrate.

14. your body creates very little creatine naturally( I think its something like 2gs aday) . but our bodies store it as well. that being said just check how much creatine is in there if its 5 gs or under i say go for it

15. When they test creatine levels, they're generally checking for abnormally low levels. When you flood your body with water, your reatine levels drop drastically... This is how they know you're trying to flush or dilute... The creatine in your drink is there to make it so your levels are normal for the test (so long as you follow the directions exactly).