Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creaper high weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoking515, Jan 1, 2013.

1. So Its weed that takes a few minutes to set in the high, I've had it before and know people who have had weed like that. But I was thinking how could the thc in that weed get to your brain slower or set in slower, unless their is something botanically different or this bud has a gene that calls for a slowly setting in high that other weed does not have. This is trippy as fuck to think about high

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

2. Maybe it depends on method of smoking.

3. if you have a large amount of CBD in your bud then it can overpower the thc temporarily. Leaving you a few minutes or so until the thc fully hits you. or something :smoking:

4. Trainwreck does that

5. [quote name='"BearKush"']if you have a large amount of CBD in your bud then it can overpower the thc temporarily. Leaving you a few minutes or so until the thc fully hits you. or something :smoking:[/quote]

That's awesome, I wish I had weed that would get to 50% in 10 minutes and then, suddenly go down to 0% for 5 seconds, then goes to 100% high for a few hours :smoke:

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."