Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creamy fettuccine alfredo - PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HighPoint 420, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Hey GC made some Creamy fettuccine alfredo today and its delicious! Made it just for the 4th of July!

Will be posting the recipe in a little bit here but first some pics!! :D

You start off by cooking what ever els you want into the Creamy fettuccine alfredo. In our case we chose Chicken.

Attached Files:

2. Then what you need to do is get your all your ingredients .

Then go ahead mix them all together and you have your main sauce!

And you should come out with this -

Go ahead and strain out the last pesky leaves that still remain in your budder if any -

Attached Files:

3. Then, when everything is done and you have everything set, add your noodles, and you should come out with something like this probably more green that red, because we like hot sauce so i put some Franks red hot in it!

And enjoy your meal and get mad high!

I hop you guys like, would LOVE some replies on what you guys think of this easy to do recipe!

Attached Files:

4. Mmm, It tastes soo freaking awesome!

5. Nice work man

6. oh my fucking god that looks so delicious i want some!!

7. I saw you talking about this earlier in the thread about you eating 2 cookies and drinking for the 4th, that's awesome. Any kind of alfredo is delicious with or without weed hahaha

8. Yea, this was great. Still have some in my fridge for maybe after work. :)

9. Unfortunately, some of this went to waste, or at least its still in the fridge from the 4th of july.. :(

10. #10 BadKittySmiles, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    Oh no! It's almost painful finding out you've let some spoil, isn't it :p

Alfredo, and canna pasta sauces in general, have always been a favorite of mine :)

An old one from the stickie...

[​IMG]

I like my broccoli mixed in with the sauce, mmm.. but the better half likes it 'au natural'. :D

11. Attached Files:

12. #12 HighPoint 420, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh that looks absolutely delightful. I don't know why. But the pot taste really makes me gag sometimes, I like weed and I like food, what the hell? Amy suggestions on getting rid.of that.infamous taste?

13. You're not alone :) Especially when using herb, disliking the resulting flavor is a more common phenomenon than you'd think! Fortunately, it can sometimes be avoidable. Some methods of oil processing, while effective potency wise, can also invite more impurities. If you use an extract versus flowers (or even versus the very light flavor of sifted hash), for instance, you'll notice the potency can be astounding, with essentially zero flavor.

But there are a few tips and tricks you can use for processing herb, which can prevent some of those extra flavors from jumping in, so that you can be sure you're getting the most, or all of your potency, with the least inert or unnecessary plant matter possible.

The best way to get the least inert plant matter and flavor into your canna oil, is to begin with a pure oil source (such as clarified butter, or an oil that has been gently heated to ensure that any trapped water has evaporated), and to process for slightly longer periods of time, at lower temps than most folks normally do. The stove top fry or simmer methods, where you have enough heat to cause actual visible agitation in the oil, they tend to produce more flavor and odor in just a few moments, than would normally occur after several hours under a more gentle temperature. It can become smelly and unpalatable, just in those few moments, before the potency even becomes digestible and bioavailable.

Long story short, the higher the temps, and the more water contamination, the faster and more likely you are to pull inert plant waxes and chlorophyll into your mix.
    If it's still tough to handle the taste, and it sometimes can be even when made to the best of your abilities, then your last line of defense against that flavor is using hash from the get-go. :)

A nylon/plastic reusable coffee filter, usually between 100 - 150 microns, can make a surprisingly decent grade of dry-sift kief from ground bud or leaves, considering your investment in the tool will probably be less than a dollar or two.

You can use the 'waste' herb/leaf to made a low grade base oil, for processing with freshly decarbed herb. Then you can save your more potent and less flavorful hash oil for recipes which are more delicately flavored, and use the herb oil for baked goods like cookies and brownies which overpower the flavor a bit better.

Sorry this was so long.. hope it helps. :)

14. #14 HighPoint 420, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your help and effort in typing up the well written explanation is very much appreciated! We just started with the edible so we have quite a lot to learn, but this will definitely help us out. Thanks !

15. This looks delicious! I'm going to try it tomorrow but I've got a few grilled Brats left over I may slice up and use instead.

16. Sounds great ! Take some photos and share with us. Hope it works out great for you!@