Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

creamin up a home made bottle bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamie8706, Feb 19, 2009.

1. hey when ever i get stoned i always have to buy a drink and make a plastic bottle bong, with a hole to put the joint in and a 2 rush holes i was wondering if anybody had any tips on creaming them up, and i was wondering how sometimes the smokes turns abit green?

2. Well, I don't know anything about green smoke but if you've got a plastic bottle and want to really milk it then just make a waterfall bong.

3. buy a real bong

4. The smoke turns green because you're smoking it with plastic, I believe. It's not a good idea to do that.

5. Its deff not healthy but I wouldnt worry about it as long as you dont make a habit of it. Make a gravity bong, works best w/ a small amount of weed