Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cream cheese filld paczki

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by evilcookie, Feb 7, 2015.

1. ingredients:

1 cup of milk
    1/2 ounce dry active yeast
    2 1/2 cups flour (canna Flour)
    2 tbsp sugar
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp nutmeg
    2 egg yolks
    2 tbsp soft cannabutter
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    flour for keading dough on surface
    vegetable oil for frying
    white sugar for rolling donuts in

cream cheese filling
    1 package of cream cheese, softened
    1/2 cup sugar
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract

diirections:
    in a pot, warm milk to lukewarm temp.
    stir in yeast until dissolved.
    in a separate bowl mix the flour,sugar,salt, and nutmeg
    add milk-yeast mix into the dry mix stir
    add eggs, butter,1 tsp vanilla extract mix well
    kneed for 5 minutes than place in bowl covered in warm place let rise till double in size

while you wait make your filling
    beat cream cheese till smooth gradually add sugar and vanilla set aside once creamy

once dough has risen place on floured surface flatten and rool it out to about and inch thick
    cut out circles using a 2-3inch round cutter (i use a mason jar lid)
    in a large pot heat oil to about 350 
    fry one side at a time till golden brown (1-2 minutes) flip and do other side
    remove from oil and place on a paper towel to allow oill to drain 

roll donuts in sugar and cool on a wire rack
    scoop filling in a piping bag insert pipinf tip into side of donuts and fill as desired

2. bumping cause fat tusday is coming up soon

I don't know what a paczki is but it sounds good, especially as Mardi Gras rolls around. They sound like a filled donut of some sort. Sounds good though. I can see infusing the the filling with some cannabis sugar, too, to make up for anything lost in the high heat of the frying although that shouldn't be too much. Even replacing regular sugar with cannabis sugar for the dough, too. 

Are these something you've made and how are they as edibles? I might give it a try some day. Do you have any pictures?  :)

4. a packzki is a filled Polish donut they are very yummy and very filling if you want to and cannabis sugar thats fine can only add to the fun no pics but i have made them and they are easy and great as edibles