crazy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazehaze221, Jan 20, 2010.

1. a week ago i was at a friends apartment we were bored and someone at the apartment said he was pickin up a half and that he would smoke with us. i was the only one who went with. he looked pretty sober but when we stopped to get gas he said he was drunk and driving a stolen car. a cop followed us and went to pull him over. he sped up and we slid off the side of the road. he gets out of the car and walks toward the cop car and they threaten to taze him. WTF did i go with him for?

2. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attached Files:

• s.jpg
      s.jpg
      File size:
      12.3 KB
      Views:
  3. I take it the cops weren't to kind to you at first. Please explain :)

4. i had just smoked a bowl before leaving so i smelled like weed. he smelled like weed and we were both searched. he went to jail and i was driven back to the apartments. i hate cops so much. he was almost tazed like i said and looked like a dumbass on that breathalizer lol.

5. Heheh, ouch. People are way too damn unpredictable.

6. so apparently you guys STOPPED at a store and you let this random guy whos drunk and driving a stolen car drive again?i wouldve dipped after he told me that shit

whatever whether this story is real or fake at least you got a ride even if its from a cop.

7. ahaha,, no doubt.