crazy weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bob420, Sep 10, 2006.

1. so friday, i was planing on just chilling with a few friends and spray painting a couple spots. i go out and get some paint, grab my bubbler, and head into town. i call up my dude and ask for a quarter, but he says it'll be a few hours cause hes wainting on some shit, no problem. so im chillen with my friends, smoking some of there nugs and painting, when these kids come down to the spot were at.
    they came up kinda talking shit, asking us whats in the bag. now, me and my friends arent really that big, so were not trying to start shit, cause theres way more of them then there was us. they keep asking us whats in the bag and shit, and they start grabbing it and looking through it, they toss the paint away and shit, and i grabbed my bubbler out before they could get to it. they keep searching my bag, and hassling me, when i start getting pissed off.
    long story short, they found my ipod in the bag, and one of the kids grabbed it and was like "lemmi keep this" at that point, my friend pulls out his homemade spiked brass knuckles type contraption (real hard to explain) and gets in there face. they start walking away, and i ask for my ipod back, but the kid keeps walking away. i was about to chase his fat ass down and get it back, when my one buddy, whos fucking crazy, decides hes gonna call the cops. he gives me all his bud and the knuckles, and tells me and my other friend to dip. we dipped out and my friend calls the cops, which was a dumb fucking idea. well the kid decides he doesnt wanna get arrested, so i get my ipod back, but the cops still show up. luckily i dipped out, and didnt run into the cop at all. but from what i hear, 3 of the kids got searched and had to go the station, and 2 others got citations for drinking.

that was my crazy ass weekend, just thought i'd share with you guys.

2. All I have to say is thats karma for spray painting. Why do you find it fun to do? IT makes a neighborhood look like shit and makes you even look dumber.