Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy weed names or is my plug lying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dmostfinest, Jun 11, 2015.

1. So I recently got a new plug in my city and every time I re up its some crazy strain I've never heard of. The past couple times it's been stuff like "Alaskan Thunderfuck" "Mr. NiceGuy" and "Red Lemon OG". Is my dealer trying to make up crazy shit so I buy more or are these real things?

P.S. That Alaskan Thunderfuck got me stupid high lol

2. Those are indeed common strains but unless you are buying legally all strain names should be considered bullshit

3. You must be new to weed.

It's basic marketing.

4. Yep, its just marketing. Better/crazier names = more interest from buyers. Also you can see what he has in advance to check if your getting indica/sativa. Would you rather buy "weed" or "Alaskan Thunderfuck". Idk about you, but I'd choose "Alaskan thunderfuck" any day...

5. they are real strains but on the black market you shouldnt take any word that it's the real strain. I'm in pa but my dealer sent me a photo of my plat gsc in a medical bag with the sticker and everything on it, so I know it's actually that and he aint lying

6. A lot of dealers 'import' from areas where its legal. I've seen packs come stickered with the strain name, CBD and THC %s as well. I'd tend to trust someone getting it that method than someone who "Got that loud" and it looks the same every week but has a different name.