Crazy Weed (Laced With Coke) Experiance

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zongbong88, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Well today around 11 AM i toke. I pack a bowl in my bong and fill it with water that had peices of ice in it, Well after me toking i notice my chest is pounding at more than 3 beats per second. YOu could see my heart beating THROUGH my shirt. It was crazy and i tought i was having a heart attack. It ended up the weed was laced with coke. I had some signs it was laced because i would FEELL a CRAVING to go smell the weed that was in the jar. THe smoke that was filling my bong wasnt PURE white it was like a yellowish white. I could tell i was on coke/crack because i could like feel the high that it gives you. I was like doind some werid eye thing and was full and wanted to get in a fight. It was crazy. Like my heart was hurting so bad and i though i was gonna die. It was a crazy yet VERY scary experiance.

2. Was it coke or crack. Ive smoked coke in weed and it doesnt produce too many effects.

3. Primo!!! W00t... I've never had any weed laced with coke but I definetly want to try it sometime. A nice joint laced with some hash n coke... mmm...

That doesn't sound like coke at all... I'm thinking more like PCP or something. Unless of course you've done a lot of coke and know the feeling, then I won't argue with you.

I'm so excited... I'm getting weed in a lil bit. (more weed) I was GONNA quit this week since I'm on U.A.'s now but... fuck it.

I AM THE LIZARD KING... I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

4. If I ever try coke, I don't want it to be unexpected.
    I want to know that I'm taking it in, and it not be a little surprise or something.

5. well i THINK it was coke. iono what it was but i felt like fighting, my pulse was crazy, i felt like a crack head. Well now i have 2 diffrent kinds of weed with me. I put both in the bowl i smoked. So which one do i throw away?? Should i just ditch both of them??

6. also should i clean my bowl for my bong now because i dont wanna get crack/coke/what ever was in that weed to get me fucked up like i was when i am just smoking weed??

7. I would never give a drug to someone who didnt know they were taking it. I just find it fucked up that they dont know what their taking. Some people may not be able to take the crazy drug/ or may have an allergy or one of many other possibilites. Also, wouldnt the dealer what to make money?, why would he waste a gram or so of yay?

8. well i found out what it was. I was REALLY BAKED and i was worrying about my heart beating too fast so my body started to PROVE to my mind that my heart was beating really fast. I like tricked me body into making me THINK my heart was beating fast. Sorry if i got too much into detail i am soo fucked up right npw. I had the same fealing that i was having yesterday but now i am just doing too many things that my body cant trick me into thinkin my heart is beating fast.

9. PCP makes you trip, I doubt it was that. I've never had a bad experience with chronic before; but I always know when theres coke in my weed so I'm not surprised.

10. I swear all the weed I smoke through my bong turns yellow/off white.
    Hmmm... I don't think I smoked primo ever so this could be because of the strain or something else.

11. coco puffs is coke/crack laced weed. or u could have gotten some diggity dank.

12. it wasn't coke...

not a single intelligent (anyone with 2 braincells really) person would waste cocaine by putting it on weed to sell as it would put them in the red not make them money

You get very little if anything from doing so..it's coke in it's original state not freebaseable crack and even if it was crack again not a single dealer would give you expensive crack or coke with your .5 bag much less 8ths halfs or ounces

stop over fuckin' reacting and enjoy being stoned...

13. Pretty damn good point^

Just chill and keep smokin..coz with posts like that you've gotta be good :D

14. yea it could have just been some really dank weed, its happened to me before

15. Thats happened to me a bunch of times. I actually enjoy that high for some reason(weird?) but then again i enjoy my high's everytime. I usaully get like fast heart beat if i smoke a different strain or some really really dank weed it used to happen more often when i first started smoking (about 2 years ago) but lately not so much.

16. Someone a while ago said the same thing about coke laced weed, how he could like see his heart beat through his shirt and his pulse was crazy...he didn't know for sure, but was almost 100% certain that it was laced with coke. Who knows, maybe when dealers cut their cocaine and have enough extra they put it into their weed to make it seem more potent so that people buy it more often. Maybe he just got a little too much and suffered the consequences? Its not that crazy, right? Better high = more business? Plus with the amount of excess coke some dealers have I'm sure its fairly plausible to think that they would lace weed with it.

Whatever, I stay away from anything that isn't pot anyway, so I'm really not sure.

17. damn this happens to me all the time almost everytime i smoke so i dont think i get weed laced with coke all the time i think its just ur body functions that and i always think of the abnormal and yes like the thrwd starter i to saw my heart beating thru my chest it was scary shit at 1 point i was sitting in my bed thinkin i was gonnna have a heart attack thhen other times this only happens when im by myself when im with a group im relaxed and having a good time weird

18. pot dilates your airways so it stands to reason your heart has more oxy to work with and accepts it readily so its pumping more around or the increased heartbeat could all be in your head

some peoples legs twitch whilst stoned perhaps some have increased heart rates

19. I felt my pulse and it was high so i freaked out which caused my pulse to reach 200 ish because i was worrying about it.

20. I haven't done any calculations or anything but couldn't you make a profit if you bought some bammer and lace it a lil with coke.