crazy wake'n'bake story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scullsyk, Feb 10, 2009.

1. So this morning I was torn from slumber by my friends tapping on the door. They had weed, and that was good because I am dry right now. My mom doesn't want me smoking because of my grades, but she wasn't around. I didn't know where she was, but it's snowing outside and school's out. so i'm home alone when this happens. they wanted to smoke with me, and since they didn't have a pipe I grabbed jack the ripper.

After 10 minutes of me being sketch we finally got the bowl packed. after 2 hits each it was cashed already, cuz my friend can't pack worth shit. so he loads a small nug and packs it down. as the rotation started, the phone rang. I peaked into the house and saw on the tv that it was only a telemarketer (sp). So we came back into rotation and finally finished. All this took about 30 minutes, and I am still clueless as to where everyone is. Good thing I'm still buzzin'
    Scully :smoke:

2. Wait not to be a buzzkill but wheres the crazy part?

Sounds like my average afternoon :D (Without the parents and 5 more telemarketers)

3. i swear it was intense while it happened:hello:

4. that sounds pretty boring
    what is pretty crazy is wake and bake then go to german class, its crazy jazz band is more fun than you think 2

5. I love it when I get high, and shit seems to be so crazy around me. Every moment has a weird "specialness" Even if when you are sober it would be nothing out of the ordinary.