Crazy Visual?

Discussion in 'General' started by mandmaz2, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Sometimes when I'm completely baked I'll look at my phone screen and instead of white it will be pink. Does anyone else experience this

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Vicious, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    This happens to me with red and green, sometimes I can't tell the difference depending on hue and saturation.

I was expecting this to be about fractals or something.

3. On a heavy indica I have looked at my phone keypad and seen pinks and yellows radiating from the keys.

Apparently when were high the cones in our eyes expand or some shit, which is why we see more vividly when were high.

Have you ever videod a phone or computer screen, or even a newer TV and found that the video comes out all flashy and pulsy with colours different to when you look at the picture directly from the source. I think our eyes do something similar when were high making us see the colours of the LCD separately.

That's my theory anyway. Look up how a phone screen works, and what happens to our eyes when were blazed and you'll understand, if you want to go into it further. Or not.

Sent from my soul

Since you're telling me to do something in an appeal to intelligence under the assumption I'm ignorant. No.

5. hahaha what was that about? I don't even think that post was directed towards you. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ive had a similar experience as well. I enjoy while high the intensity of colors. There is also something hard to explain like everything has better definition and distinction between shapes. For instance when looking at a tree you can make out every line and distinguish between everything

I was just being difficult. Pleasant response though. I'm sorry I took it the wrong way. It just sounded like a command but I guess its safe to assume most people don't know tech and biology trivia.

8. Wait what?

I wasn't even talking to you haha

9. command T in itunes, 

visilaizor