Crazy tye-dye colors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kpetersen72, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I have a plant called pie face. It’s been weird all along. Has anyone experienced this? Will it be good? The buds look ok but it’s a little sparse. I grew an indoor plant from the same clone and it turned out weird too. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. id be excited if it was my plant looks great

• Like Like x 1
  3. see the red and purple colors as Anthocyanin,

or the sap stalling in the plant due to being to cold

the yellow is leaves consumed for food

and the odd yellow green center of the leaf

needing some cal-mag but you are ok for now

everything looks normal

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  4. Beautiful plants[​IMG]Grown outdoors, correct, did you use pk booster, what ARE you feeding, how much light, if outdoors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

5. Beautiful plants. I think you're just experiencing their fall colors, some do this some don't. A friend of mine in the valley over grows this type that turns just on the purple side of black...everything, the flowers, leaves, etc. It's insane. We also get cold nights starting a few weeks ago.

Here's one that I grew a couple of years ago (Purple Peyote, Cannabiogen).
    1.JPG IMG_3760.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  6. Outdoor yes. It’s just this plant, others are normal. I was using Dr. Earth pure gold in the beginning, and Eleanor’s vf11. Started adding earth juice bloom. A compost tea. Occasional cal mag. Oh and fish/kelp with molasses.

7. Trimmed up a bud. It was weird! Really thick sugar leaves & smells weird. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  8. Your plant looks delicious

• Like Like x 1
  9. Crazy Phenos!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Turned out great. Buds are super dense and crystally, smells like chocolate caramel & makes me feel happy & confident.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Puff puff pass :love-m3j:
    What was your flowering nutrients if u dnt mind sharing

12. I mostly used dr. Earth pure gold & Eleanor’s vf 11, fish emulsion & earth juice bloom.

• Like Like x 1