crazy toking tools forum

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Hashsnob, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me or is there a lot of crazy ass weirdos fighting over bongs and shit all day long every day in the toking tools forum? So much hate... :( Seems headie glass is all that matters to them. Maybe should put more time and effort into what you smoke, not how you smoke it? \t\t

2. um so what man? how do i put more effort into what i smoke that makes no sense. i puff on mids and dank or whatever comes my way, if it was legal i would grow .there are alot of people spreading misinfo, posting immature bs, thats why there is arguing. if you dont care about heady glass than dont go into toking tools :rolleyes:

3. i agree. also, its just as important what you smoke out of. it is ridiculous that people are fighting about it all day. but the toking tools forum is not in the seasoned tokers forum. that's where that kinda shit should be going on if anywhere.

4. yeah, i dont see the problem if it does not interest you then thats cool. i just feel the need to step in when noobs call out companies like roor and what not. and make up info on bong efficiencies and shit.

5. haha yea man, i know exactly what yer saying. that pisses me off too. it's pretty funny to read some of the things though. it's a source of entertainment haha

6. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

7. true, every does get to have their own opinion. but when your giving false facts and such its not really an opinion anymore and they should definitely be corrected.

8. That may be true, however, it doesn't give anyone a license to fight, flame or otherwise break the forum rules in that or any other forum. In the future if you see fighting or other rule breaking, please report the topic and one of the moderating staff will take a look!

9. What he said. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.