Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zapata, Jul 11, 2010.

1. ok idk but im pretty damn blown right now but i was reading some stuff here and was thinking "i wonder how everyone looks like on this site like " cuz we always see some people always comment and we kinda get to kno them but never seen them idk im blown lol :smoke:

so what crazy thoughts and questions u had when ur blown?

2. Do they spit or swal... errr. . oh you mean HIGH... umm. well... moving on....

3. for a minute i thought if i moved fast enough, i could pass through walls.

4. haha damn thats badass did u try to go through it?

5. Go to youtube and search Grasscity. You can see what DiamondRasta looks like, and a few others.
    And I have no crazy thoughts right now. I must now smoke this morning bowl to get there.

6. :bongin: toke up

7. alrighty then! :smoke:

8. naw. i tested it out by punching my textbook trying to put my fist through it. I was watching tv and saw that we cant walk through solid objects because atoms are moving too fast in it or something like that. So i was like, shit, I can move faster than an atom.

9. Hahahahaha :)

10. Well the first time I blazed I wanted to know what it would feel like to jump off a swing at it's highest point so I did... it hurt.

11. I can't get that high anymore.

12. Sir, you are very, very high..:smoke:

13. I lol'd

14. When I get stoned enough I'll wonder what certain people in the world are doing right now (anyone famous) I can really get into it too, it's interesting.

15. haha yeah like some of famous people just do what we do something chill sit back some smoke a big fat J well probly smoke couple pounds if i had da money :p

16. I once thought eating snow off a tree tasted better than the snow on the ground and I decided I didnt need to wear socks while we were running around at night, needless to say I got a lot of blisters

17. As I was driving by come cops I was afraid they had some kind of radar in their cars that could detect weed in you or your system

18. :eek:

19. i saw that kia hamperster rap comerical and though that i was as small as a hampster and that my house was giant

20. i think alot about philosiphies and religion, life and death, and if im watching tv i will analize the way reporters speak...different techniques they use to grab peoples attentions. Or if im watching espn...i will watch the crowds reactions to certain things..i just overanalize waaaaay too many things while stoned haha. Its even worse if i start to get paranoid..then i run through my head every worse case scenario i can think of...then i try to find multiple ways to escape my house if anything bad were to happen..WTF hahah is crazy but i absoloutly love it. And dont even get me going on politics when stoned