Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cynikal, Aug 10, 2009.

1. fans are evil, I can hear my inner voice in my thoughts that surround me from the outside
    :hippie:

2. fans?
    I want what he's having.

3. My fan unlocked some sort of spirtitual vortex of voices and sounds that aren't even outside or in here, as soon as I left room they vanished, then I came back it came back was so surreal, as for turning off the fan the sounds no longer plague me, but I some how can hear a faint noise of another distant sound that isn't from the fan, and I feel as if I am aware of some sort of alternate dimension, which is very beyond me, yet my eyes are red

4. it is another fan. go out and slay this beast.

5. Someone should think twice before clicking the "Post New Thread" button...

6. Haha what is a matter I was just telling my trip to you guys it's grasscity.com forums after all my friend..

7. Ill take the same!!!!

8. Lemon Kush grown hydrophonically it's creeper high

9. holy fuck help my fan is trying to kill me send help plz