crazy theory

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazinBromo, Apr 28, 2012.

1. so a couple of months ago my good friend and i were smoking a bit, then he decided he was gonna come up with a new clothing style and joking around i was like im just gonna start goin naked. this then triggered a chain of events about if girls went naked they would get saggy tits, then it went to evolution. you see when time started we all had same sized dicks but then the asians started to wear a lot of clothes and so did the whites but not as much and back then the blacks weren't wearing as much clothes so our thoughts were that why black people have such huge dicks is that they haven't been wearing clothes as long as every other race and the whites have been wearing looser clothes than the asians who by stereotype have the smallest dicks. i hope this doesn't come off as racist or anything its just some thoughts that came to my head a while ago

2. that is one stupid theory.

read your paragraph again, and ask yourself if it makes any sense as to how thats all connected.

pretty shit theory if you ask me, but your not , so pce.

3. damn this didn't come out the way i thought it would

4. lmao.....that is one retarded theory. but it was funny

5. we all have these moments :rolleyes: dont worry haaha

6. Lol that made me laugh! Doubt it's true but you never know!

7. Lmao this man is high

8. You seem to enjoy talking about dicks... I am leaving this thread with the same skepticism upon entering.

9. this guy was wrecked when he wrote this and i bet he was giggling uncontrollably every time he wrote "huge dicks"

lol kinda funny though

10. I agree. Genius.

11. Next time before you start a thread ask yourself "is a huge portion of my thread going to be about dick?" if so, exit out right there and then...

12. Why are you comming up with dick theory's ?

U gay bro?