Crazy Theory About Pokemon!

Discussion in 'General' started by stenod, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Have you ever watched the original pokemon series again as an adult and realized there is this whole sci-fi subplot about an alien entity that has come to earth and started fusing itself with wildlife somehow, resulting in pokemon, like a little bird that can fling tornadoes from its wings and peck you to death with its beak. And at the same time team rocket is there, and as a kid I never questioned that Giavanni is the boss. But when I saw it as an adult, I started to think that it probably is the pokemon really pulling the strings in team rocket.

Meowth is obvious, I'll get back to that. Persian really seems to be the silent, menacing figurehead of the organization. Does Persian also possess the same powers of human speech that Meowth does. The cat pokemon are all almost like a secret league, like the illuminati, or the freemasons. Mew, Mewtwo, Persian, and Meowth. And Meowth is the only proven pokemon I know of that has the power of speech (I haven't seen all new pokemon). I think that this league of cat pokemon is the real power that is behind team rocket, they are a threatening presence vying for right to rule the world.

But Meowth is somewhat more complicated. Meowth is small and goofy and weak, but he is smart. He is smart as a tack really when you watch the show. The best comparison you can make for Meowth really is Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones. Meowth is a priviledged member of that inner circle of cat pokemon, and so he knows what the motives are. He does not want to see the evil motives carried out and so he purposely ruins as many of team rockets enterprises as possible. Meowth is truly operating under his own secret motives, he wants to stop the pokemon from taking over the world.

Mewtwo is most probably the real force behind team rocket. He wants control all of the worlds pokemon, and have all of the pokemon come together and take over the world. Pokemon can be won over to this side if they are captured by a trainer. But when they are with a trainer they really are friends. This is the force which foils Mewtwo, the friendship bond that pokemon and humans are forming. The vastly more powerful pokemon come to love the humans, and choose to work with them, instead of killing them and claiming the earth for themselves.

I theorize that pokemon is almost like a virus, or maybe just a non-corporeal ball of energy that at some point in the alternate universe arrived on earth, perhaps on a meteor. We all know that the Clefairy are like this monk like race, they go to the "moonstone" and have fevered chants around it, worship it. This is the meteorite that brought the pokemon entity to the earth.

Also I think that pokemon and humans have begun to merge. Lets think about what pokemon are. They are all identical within their species, there is little to no variation in color, size, or anything. All Ratata look exactly the same. The exhibit increased physical powers. Somehow this Rat becomes a Ratata, a snarling vicious killing machine probably capable of killing a human if it chose. And sometimes but not always they gain "magical" powers. Think about the people you see in every town. Every town has a police woman. She is identical in every town. She races around draft racing through traffic on a motorcycle. Then there is the pokemon center lady. She is again identical in every town and has the magic ability to completely heal wounded pokemon. This is evidence of pokemon and human interbreeding.

Mew may very well be the first pokemon. But I think that Mew was not that entity that originally came to earth. Probably when the meteor fell some stray cat was the first thing to wander up to it. I don't think that pokemon naturally have these animal bodies, they are copying or blending with the life that is already here.

Anyone else agree?

2. Holy shit bro you blew my mind, That really does make allot of sense. And I feel like Ash is the savior who came to find a pikachu with immense power. Remember how Ho-Oh showed up out of nowhere in the end of the first episode and it looked like pikachu and Ash were done for? He brought them back to life because he saw that there was real love and friendship between them and he was destined to fight the Evil that is MewTwo as we can see from the final episodes of the first season and the first movie....................... To be continued once I smoke more later on in the day.

3. Congrats. You've officially thought more about Pokemon than the money hungry creators lol

4. This is just fascinating on many levels :smoke:

Mind....blown :hippie:

:bongin:

5. your forgetting one thing about Mewtwo .... that mother fucker was created by scientists from the DNA of Mew!

6. Yes Mewtwo was unwittingly created by humans, perhaps sowing the seeds of our own destruction. Mew does not seem to be malicious in any way, but Mewtwo is clearly hellbent on taking over the world.

7. Did you guys see the theory about how Ash was in a coma from when he got shocked by lightning in the first episode? And that all the episodes where just thoughts and dreams or what ever while we was unconscious

8. Dame Pokemon could have bean a great show to bad they fucked it up.

9. [​IMG]

Psychic pokemon can talk to humans by telepathy.

[​IMG]

Also, there was an episode where Ghastly became a human ghost and spoke to Ash (if I'm not mistaken).

10. Iwasn't allowed to watch Pokemon. My mom thought is was demonic.

11. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Iwasn't allowed to watch Pokemon. My mom thought is was demonic.[/quote]

haha ouchh, im terribly sorry.

12. I couldn't imagine my childhood without pokemon.

13. I shall smoke a blunt to this thread!

14. So pissed I never got the Charizard card.

:devious:

15. Oh liek dis

its the poke man

EDIT: I'm enjoying the tags.

16. What if all this is true, but with in an amount of years we
    all black out and never exist again in any thought or sense of being and time.

17. articuno
    zapdos
    moltres

And everybody loves a good creepypasta...

18. That horror story just fucking blew my mind.