Crazy/stupid shit you've done?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brahski, Mar 4, 2011.

1. One night I was really drunk and me and a friend made the short trip to our local golf dome and climbed on top. Now this thing is supported by nothing but air underneath, so all that's separating us from a 100ft drop was the material it was made out of, probably about an inch thick max.

Well we were jumping on it and shit and I easily coulda died if that thing tore, not to mention be in a shitload of trouble and have to pay like millions to fix it haha.

I think that night we also broke into a public pool, all this was in the middle of the night.

We also were driving around while hippie flipping which really wasn't smart, when I closed my eyes I went on a cartoon adventure, I don't fucking know how he drove.

2. #2 HolderOfTheBong, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Stupid shit i've done? got shitfaced drunk a few weeks ago at a carnival and locked my keys in my car on accident, then had a contest to see who could smash my window open first lolol.

Crazy shit i've done? I really dont know where to start lol... :D

...Actually i do but i cant talk about it on here lol

3. i used to like to play with fire :devious:

4. Haha I did that shit in middle school, me my bros and friends used to light shit on fire in my backyard with gas.

5. Raced the vehicles at construction sites
    Many, many cases of vandalism
    Taking too many drugs
    Fights
    And a bunch of other stuff I can't really remember well