Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy stuff happened today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scottytokepotty, Mar 19, 2011.

1. My friend and I drank margaritas and got super stoned off my bong, and we watch "Legends of the Fall"

Later on, I get up to go get something, and my vision starts slowly going away. I start to see less and less, and this blackness starts taking over everything. I pass out. Then I get back up, and stumble back into the room, and then pass out again. Friend never told me how long I was out for, but I just wake up with him trying to get me up. I'm just like "whooooooa"

That's my first time blacking out due to drug use.

2. That's not blacking out, just passing out. Blacking out is when you don't recall or remember anything the next day. Imo anyway. Pass out from weed all the time though.

3. Legends of the Fall? Really? Maybe thats what made you pass out.

4. Well, either way, it was crazy. Things just started turning black! It was like an hour after smoking, too. It was ridiculous!

I took a nap afterwards, then posted this. Still kinda high

5. Yeah man, I didn't like it, but it was his idea. He like, loves it or something. I was just enjoying my high, and the movie was something to look at. At least in my case.

6. I heard from somewhere that sometimes if you smoke on a empty stomach your blood sugar drops and you can pass out from that.

Maybe you should eat something?

7. Its happened to me where i got up and i was to light highted so i got tunnel vision and i couldn't see anything and then i passed out and my friend told me i was shaking a little, but i woke up by myself and was like "what happened?"

8. We had buffalo chicken before tokin, then ate a whole bag of Jalapeno jack sun chips while baked.

I'm thinking maybe it was because I was laying down for the duration of the movie, and then sudden;t quickly got up and walked around.

9. Alcohol consumption can affect blood glucose levels, causing symptoms such as you describe. Any family history of diabetes?

10. It could be that you might have been sitting down for a long time and all the blood rushed to your lower body, not giving enough to your brain. Just eat something to increase blood sugar and try keep active to increase your bloodflow for a bit then you should be fine.

11. That can do it too. Even when your not high if your laying down for awhile and you get up quickly your blood doesn't flow right and you can get dizzy/get a head ache. Happens to me all the time.

The high might have made it worse.

12. For sure, I'm thinkin this is what did it.

13. Unfortunately, I'm adopted, and it was a closed adoptions, so neither I nor my parents know who my biological parents are/were, or medical history.

But I'm not diabetic, or an alcoholic. It was just one lime margarita each.

14. Yea dude, it's prolly just the blood in your body acting all screwy.

If it happens again I would see a doctor though.

15. EDIT:

I'm no expert, but the combination of alcohol and weed might have had something to do with it too.

16. It was for sure a mixture of that, and the cannabis. I wouldn't blame the alcohol too much. It was the kush and green crack.

17. Has anyone else ever passed when stoned? What happened?

18. syncope- which is a sudden drop in blood pressure.
    Blood pressure was probably already low from eating, smoking and then chilling on the couch.. standing up causes all the blood to drain from the brain and you pass out.. Just a guess

19. I black out almost regularly while sober if I stand up too fast from sitting or lying down too long.

20. I'm no expert, but I think you're friend was trying to seduce you.