Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy Story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psychopathic86, Feb 19, 2009.

1. So today I decided to go into the city and visit my friend for a few days. He doesn't smoke but his father does (and he's away for thie winter). When I got there, I rolled up a joint and smoked it outside on the patio (picture later) it is a nice spot and because its the city, louder than I am used to. - but cool. So after the nice small joint, I shorted it at 3/4 length. Time to work. We had to re-wire some faulty circuits for his house from inside the basement. So about 4 or 5 hours later we finished working and went shopping for some essentials. Then after we got back, I smoked out of one of the coolest half-homemade pipe (half pipe and half pen).

[​IMG]

which I found in the house, I guess it was his father's. It is pretty intense, I would say - because I was going to make a foiley. And after my day, like always I browse grass city. Sitting here now and wanted to see if anyone liked the pipe.

2. thats pretty creative bro not gonna lie.
    i would smoke outta that for sure :smoke:

3. Sounds like fun, thats a pretty cool homemade
    but this sounds a lot like a Real Life Story to me...