Crazy story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stbernard808, Aug 21, 2007.

1. I posted a small version of this story in the craziest drug/drug combonation thread, and i thought id share.

The day started almost like any other, exept that i couldnt get high. (i was worried about a drug test that i had to take in a week or 2 and i was quitting pot) so i go over to my friends house, he and another one of my buddies toke up while i watch. we chill for a while, watch a movie, i chainsmoke my ciggarettes, and then we decide to roll down to domino's so my friend can get my paycheck. we get there and one of his co workers has a whole bottle of adivan (sp?- its a benzo.) so i buy about... 6 - 10 mg worth, i dont remember. shit gets hazy. i decide not to pop them yet because i have to go about my day in a more sober less blacked out state before i take them. This was mistake number one. Well we chill, drive around, get food... you know normal stuff. Night rolls around and me and about 6 of my good buddies decide to get some jager and red bull for some insanely good tasting jager bombs. On the way to the package store with my 21 year old friend i drop all 6 - 10 mg of the adivan, yum yum i love candy. any way, about the time we get back from the package store the adivan starts hitting me pretty fucking hard. we get inside, i stumble around a little bit, and then we pop open the jager bottle. I remember finishing about 3 cups full of jager and red bull before i fade to black. the bits of things i remember before i woke up is my friends face in a dark room putting some acid on my tounge (i dont remember him putting it on my tounge till later). (it turns out i ended up taking 4 hits.) well, im completely blacked out and pass out on the couch. some time later in the night unbeknowst to me i get kicked in the legs and a wakeup call of "get up bitch, your trippin balls!" so i open my eyes, and to my suprise IM TRIPPING COMPLETE FACE. the rest of my night consists of me tripping, blacking out, un blacking out, asking everyone why the fuck im tripping, then blacking out again, then un blacking out and asking the same question. this happens seriously about 10 times. the adavan and alchohol were still kicking my ass pretty heavily througout my trip. (yes, i know benzos are supposed to knock out a trip, they dont. they made it happy.) Later in the morning, while still tripping we go to a shroom feild to pick shrooms. we dont find any. i leave the feild still asking my friends why im tripping.

crazy night. moral of the story: dont black out and take acid. its intense.

2. well i started taking Xanny bars, and drinking miller highlife, i ate all my acid, woke up 3 hours later and puked....waste of acid i dont remeber...i slept for a long time

3. benzos and acid dont mix, benzos are used for the comedown. that combo is just stupid and wont let the acid do its thing. acid+beans+nitrous+weed+opiates=best combo ever!

4. acid alone was the best ever for me. mmmmhhhmmmmm

5. the acid still did its thing for me, just in a different way. it was a very strange trip.

6. <3 nitrous.