Crazy Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highdays420, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Ok so about a year and a half ago i met a guy on facebook, he was from south africa. He told me about his fields of cannabis plants and how much he was selling them for. He asked me if i would like to buy any and he would ship it over. Of course i was suspicious and thought how the fuck would a pound of weed be able to make it through all of these borders. He ended up saying i could pay him the $500 US for the pound when i receive it. He sends it through to my aunties house (who knows about this) under a fake name. When it arrives she wasn't there and has to go to the post office to collect it but cant because it's under a fake name. The package got sent back to the sender. And he offered to send it again to my surprise. The second time i get a call from my auntie, she told me it had arrived. I sped over there brought my scales and everything. When i arrive we open it and 1 pound of compressed durban poison sits there. Full of seeds though. (i'm not complaining) im going to have a killer crop next year. 

by the way i live in australia, sorry about the paragraphs.

2. Cool story bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Wow...really surprised u didn't get ripped off... awesome

4. i didn't pay a cent

5. Kick the African some bucks though.. he did you right.

6. Yessss

7. oh of course, hooked him up well, have a good connection now. @[member="snoopdog6502"]