Crazy story, Need help really bad!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thatradslang, Sep 22, 2010.

1. I would like to state that iam a noob grower, two awesome females going right now and i reaserch a ton and all, but im still a noob.

My older cousin found this pot plant growing in the yard, i made sure to dig it up carefully, and found the plant has only one big root, just one! it was a little wilted, we put it in a bucket with soil n watered it, rushed it to my house and gave it more soil, we left it out and it continued to wilt n wilt, its only a lil over a foot tall.

I left it out all day in the sun and fed it some more water, but its staying wilted but its leaves are fine, some are dried out but only the bottom ones, the others feel healthy.

what do i do? can i bring it back to life? we both know were not going to get much off it but figured wed keep try and keep it alive till october and the first frost here in RI. If you want pics i can throw them up, i just wanna know if we should just grab the buds n make hash now or wait n see if it can go on.

my dad said a lil bit of sugar in its water and sun will help so we did the sugar water. will that help and what should we do?

2. You sure its pot...? How about a pic

3. too much shock shes going to slowly die id hit it wit some superthive and watch it closely to see if the roots would repair;)

4. what do u mean u found it in a yard and dug it up? that plant sounds like its been hijacked

5. i agree with lager, definitly sketchy to find a random female plant, budding in your yard hahaha. If it was growing and budding in your yard, why didnt u just leave it in your yard and water it?

6. something sounds funny here.....:eek:

7. your older cousin found it, but your dad is okay with it?

tell your cousin to fuck off, and next time let your dad do the growing.

8. Hold on... your on to something i think dudes a pirate!!!

9. anyone in RI recently had a plant stolen? lol

10. ...ima go with you sure that's herb?

11. so you stole someone's plant and now want advice- you should be shot, which you would be if that were my plant.:mad:

12. rippers beware

13. piss on it!

and go steal ur neighbor's peppers thinking they are tomatoes and piss on them too.

when ur done come back and write a haiku about the lessons you've learned and share it with us

14. HAHAHAHAHAHAA :p I agree :bongin: You're pretty dumb for ripping it out, :rolleyes: