Crazy story can anyone help explain why it happened?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stallion69, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I rolled up a dank blunt and me and my friend B went to go drive around in my car and smoke it and listen to the new eminem album recovery. (it's sick) we were driving down a main street smoking it, and a cop drove by on the other side of the road. I looked in my mirror and saw that the cop was turning around to follow me. So I started trippin and my life flashed by haha. I didn't do anything crazy though I put the blunt out in my change cup and kept driving instead of turning into a side street, and he started tailgating me and the turned on his lights but not sirens. So I put on my blinker and turned into a side street. The cop kept going though! And reved his engine.
    It honestly scared the hell out of me, but I still got to smoke the rest of my blunt.

Can anyone explain why the cop did that?

2. He did it to let you know how easy it is to get busted riding around in a car smoking blunts.

3. Was there room for the cop to pass?
    How many lanes was the road, was it 2 lanes each way?
    were you in the left lane?
    did you piss your pants?

4. It was a one lane road, and yah I almost pissed haha cause my friend got pulled over earlier today and got charged with possession.

5. He probably just ran your plates

6. he pretty much told you that you were drivin like a pussy and to get out of his fuckin way. hahaahaha. im jp dawg. nah, i really do think he wanted you to drive faster