Crazy stock

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pacmans.toking, Oct 29, 2013.

1. So its my first grow I have two plants that did this so im just rolling with it the stock grew around the shell of the seed in a swirl like manner now they are growing horizontally and then up to the light this happen to anyone els before

Attached Files:

2. 1

Attached Files:

3. That's just the seeds tap root thing all grown up. when you germinated the seed, the cotylon makes a corkscrew shape to have a better hold in the dirt. I believe most plants look like this beneath the soil. I'd add more soil tbh. I think that's "corkscrew" is supposed to be in the dirt. But idk.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The shell of the seed is still in there it just wrapped around it but its been on top of the dirt the plants whole life its just making the stem grow horizontaly I tried to correct it by adding soil and standing it up but you can see the part going into the dirt has also grown a little verticaly and it just grows out of the dirt and lays the plant back over so I just let it be

5. naturally LSTd.. just go with it .

6. Ya thats what I said I just thought it was strange it scared me at first just look in my growroom and it looked like someone snapped my stalk and threw it in the dirt