Crazy start for a T break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by biglebowski, Aug 13, 2008.

1. this was in smoking and usage but i realized it was probably the wrong spot so i moved it here, sorry for any confusion. The dude.

So i just started a month or so long T break the a few days ago and to be honest nothing exciting has been happening and life has just been plain boring
    UNTIL TODAY

so i was job hunting today in a new area im about to move to and i had my backpack on going from store to store to get apps. Anyways i parked in the walmart parking lot and left my car there to walk around and pick up apps. (not from walmart). So a few hrs goes by and i decide ive gotten enough and i start heading back to my car. Im walking across the front of the store when an older walmart employee sitting having a smoke break says "hey, whats in that backpack boy?" And i didnt say shit to him and kept walking cause he looked a bit fucked up in the mind. Then he grabs my back pack and pulls me towards him. Then i shoved him off me, and i was like "what the fuck is your problem?" then he grabbed my left arm and thats when i lost it, i just punched him right in the stomach and he just dropped (mind you this is like a 50-60 yr old guy) so i felt kind of bad, but fuck it that dude put his hands on me. So then the walmart security (aka .50) come over to the scene and take me and the older guy inside, and there treating me like i just beat up some old guy. Then they went over the security tapes, and apparently hes been harrassing numerous customers lately, so they apologized and gave me a $100 gift card to walmart just to let it go. So i got the new madden and new ps3 controller for $18......AMAZING DAY, made my t break possible.:smoking:

2. holy shit lol

3. haha wow thats pretty awesome. I guess Wally world isn't all evil like everyone says.

4. sick, you were essentially paid to beat up an old guy. Wish i could do that lol

5. Thats a fucking awesome story.

6. ...and yet when I assault the elderly, all I get is a billy club to the face and a court summons. What a country!