Crazy shit...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Last night drunk as a fucking slob.

Get a call from my ex i handn't heard from in ages. She tells me shes pregnant.

Then this nigga 'tree' from my adult ed, I found out he may have a problem with me because im fucking his ex. Now tree's a huge dude, Hence his nickname. Big black dude, Like 6'5 and heavy, Dont know his weight. Gangster lookin and intimadating.

This is tree: [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then today i got to school, To find out my other girl ive never been with. Is pregnant. She's 17 and got pregnant at 15 and had a kid for a year now. And noiw she had sex like two months ago and guess what, Yep....

Shits fucked up.

On a good note talked to tree and niggas straight with me.

2. picture doesnt work

3. Now they do.

600th post.

4. grats on 600 wankster1

5. :devious:

6. hazed, youre in no position to call anyone a "wankster". lol

7. Woah shit I lost concentration, so you got two girls pregnant and found out in two days???

*ohh so you just found this shit out i see i thought you were the dad of both kids, thatd be one shitty drinking night haha

8. I'm not the daddy of either.

Its been a grip since i fucked the first girl and i know it aient mine.

I aient never fuekd the second girl.

Jus still fucked up.

Now my gurls pissed at me over some bullshit.

She called my at like 9:10 and my phones sucks and aient get her voicemail till like 9:35ish.

So i called her back, She's pissed. I'm stoned drunk but good at hiding it, Obviouslly since i type straight as fuck.

But shes like i called you 20 minutes ago what were you doing. Who were you fucking. What drugs you been doin, Ect. Its redicoulus.

We talked for like a minute and a half and that was it.

Usually we talk for a 1-4 hours on the phone.

She pissed again, She loves drama it seems, She loves this shit.

I jus shrug it off, I know shes pissed, Tommrow she'll be pissed, Then we'll fuck and she'll take her madness out on my dick.

Great lol, So im drunk as fuck. Dranking more. About to smoke. Aient smoekd in like hours now. Aient smoked since school.

I'm drunk as fuck.

A pint of R & R in less then a hour.

Like half a pint of popov vodka too.

Trsashed.

Tommrow, I hope, Will be better.

Plus this other gurl im feelin, Lol, I'ma have her come with me and my boy at lunch and get stoned. Wanting to get in her pants lol. My gurl now is fine, Any nigga would hit it. She'll let a so-so nigga go out with her to piss me off and make me jealous. So i got this fine bitch, A hood bitch, Straight gangtser im talking to and bout to get with and fuck.

Haha.

My gurl won't break up with me, I know this, But if it comes down to it, I got this girl brit dying for my bone.

Hahah.

Shiet.

Let my girl try to cause drama, She'll end up hurt in the end when im fucking this fine ass hood hoe.