Crazy shit

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenYourEyes, Jan 19, 2008.

1. I'm 18 and almost done with school. But I was sittin here smokin bud and it really freaked me out... I mean shit, every school has atleast 1 crazy ass kid, ATLEAST 1. I'm surprised they don't happen all the time. We don't have metal detectors (like most schools), and there are lots of entrances around the building anyway. Man school isn't safe at all anymore and i hope shit gets done soon...Metal detectors at all schools, now that sounds like a GOOD law.

2. you are right about one part lol, every school does have at least 1 crazy ass kid.....

3. how am I the only one that gets freaked out by this?

4. freaked out by what? what youre school doesnt have metal detectors? did someone shoot up your school yet? if not, then theres really no worries, if so and you STILL dont have them...then...er..id talk to the board about that one

or are you freaked out by the idea that maybe its you?

5. ^^ lol you fuckin kididn me? Just wait till the one crazy ass kid shoots the school and kills 30 students, THEN bring in the metal detectors... Sounds like the most brilliant plan I've ever heard. :rolleyes:

6. none of the schools in san antonio have metal detectors, you have nothing to worry bout

nott even alternative school lol