Crazy shit just went down

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jul 25, 2012.

1. So I'm laying in bed and I realized earlier that my dad didnt have the trash in trash bins on the curb (garbage night for my street). So I'm laying in bed and I get this feelings that there were raccoons lookin at our trash do I get out of bed and look at my window and there are 2 coons sniffing around. They left like 2 min later but damn what a coincidence.

2. Gotta watch for those sneaky bastards. My dad fought one off when it jumped out of the trash can as he was rolling it down the curb.

It was pretty funny actually, just because it seemed like some classic sitcom shit.

3. Raccoons are fuckin' crazy man.. Dont let them get close to you...

4. fuckin raccoons man i see them all the time

5. Never had coon problem with acouple dogs around.

6. One day at work we had chicken, bananas, and chips for lunch. The next day when we showed up all the bananas were eaten out of their skins and the chips were gone, there were screws and nails all over the floor and there was greasy ass coon prints all over the table and concrete floor.

7. Killed a coon with an arrow once it was vicious man

8. Coons suck possums do too both always fuck with your trash

9. Dude, you psychic.

10. one night when I took the trash out it had stormed, the next day I found a rat the size of a cat drowned in my trashcan

11. Onetime a raccoon killed my whole family

12. Badger vs. Racoon?

Go.

13. what if it has raides?

14. i hate having to shoo away all those homeless ass coons that hang around the dumpsters. they always ask me to suck their wangs man..
    its really uncomforting.

15. 6th sense brooooooooooooooooooo

edit:LOL^

16. now that's some third eye shit you just did right there!