Crazy shit just happened.

Discussion in 'General' started by Walk it Off, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Ok about 10 minutes ago i took a walk around the block to smoke a j and enjoy the night (its 2 in the morning btw). As i finish up im walking back to my house when i hear a girl scream HELP!!!really loud. then i heard just start screaming like she's being beaten or something. its hard to describe the sound with typing but just imagine one of the screams out of like a horror movie where someone scared to death. It sounded like that and she was screaming for a good 20 seconds and a couple times she yelled help. I ran down the street towards where i heard it from but after the screaming stopped i had no clue where it had came from.

Im really worried that someone might have died and i couldnt help. Fuck. i cant even concentrate right now.

2. Or gotten raped, did you call the police?

3. looks like he probably got raped/kiled too he hast repsonded we'll see if its on the news tomorrow

4. that's where you yell something like "ARE YOU IN TROUBLE?" or "WHO YELLED HELP?"

too late now i guess, chances are it was nothing, but still...

5. yeah i ran around for a good 10 minutes looking for anyone. Then it started to pour down rain so i came home.

6. At least you tried (right?) don't worry too much about it, bad stuff happens to people every day the best you can do is try to help if you're in that situation. I would have called the cops too though

7. i hope this event does not bother your conscience throughout your life.

8. its already started...

9. Nothing you could have done man.
    You also don't know what was going on.

- Bitch could be role playing rape/rapist with her bf
    - Bitch could have been trippin out over some stupid shit

10. Walk back to where you heard it. If there's police tape then worry. If not there's a good chance it was a kid getting beat for bad behavior (not cool either but better then rape).

11. this is one of the only times you should call the police.

:smoking:

12. dont let it though or it will defeat you.

13. Don't let it bother you that much I am sure it was not as big a deal as you think. Maybe it was though who knows.. If you made an honest effort to find whoever was yelling then don't sweat it.

14. Call 911.

15. 9-1-1 is a joke in yo town!

Meh, prolly some drunk couple gittin in a fight.

Maybe they were role playing in bed? I mean, that shit is always fun.

16. *eyes soap box and sadly steps on*

The attitude that a woman screaming and I quote:

Is not likely to be a woman having sex but probably is a real cry for help. The laissez faire attitude demonstrated by so many of you here is an actual problem.

In self defense classes, they have to teach women not to scream 'Help' when they are in trouble because of this attitude and to NEVER yell 'rape' because that will surely be ignored. They tell you that the best way to get a response is to scream 'Fire' and someone will respond.

Think about that for one second, will you?

It's always best to err on the side of caution with these kinds of things, just call the cops, they'll show up and if you're wrong, you're wrong, but if you're right you may have saved someone's life.

The rest of you saying to do nothing ... I sincerely hope that if your daughter/wife/sister/mother/grandmother/girlfriend or friend is in trouble and screaming for help that someone has the common decency to help. You should treat others the way you would want to be treated yourself, or how you would want others to treat the people that you care about.

Sad day when someone can describe someone as 'screaming like they were scared to death' and you guys assume it was simply sex and dismiss this as nothing.

*steps off soap box and walks away*

17. *steps on soap box*

...I'm an asshole and care about no one but myself. I am also a sociopath.

Unless something is happening right in front of me, I am likely to not do anything.

Welcome to America, where no one gives a fuck about each other.

*jumps off soap box and runs away*