Crazy Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Digu Miki, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Just had some. Twas great. At one point I found myself balancing on my neck and having a literal upskirt camera view of the action because of my position; And I started off standing up lol. Seriously, good crazy rough sex can be very therapeutic. :hello:

Anybody agree? Disagree? When was the last time you threw all caution to the wind and fucked like a rabbit?

2. That is where its at. I find that the more I dislike the girl the crazier the sex is. If I can't slap the shit outta her I might as well beat that pussy up. It feels hella good knowing you just pulverized her and sent her ass home just to get a text the next day saying how sore she is but she likes it.
    Mannn now I want some crazy sex lol

3. Yes. I have an ex-girlfriend who's a total lunatic bitch and hates me more than I disliked her. For years after we broke up, we'd regularly run into each other, have a spat, and end up fucking wildly. It remains to this day the most dysfunctional relationship I've ever had, but holy shit, the sex was hot.

The last time I saw/slept with her was less than two years ago. Heard she was getting married. I pity the unlucky bastard.

4. Probably on of the last few times I fucked my ex. Hit that standing up, on the floor, tons of positions. Slapping that ass. Shit got crazy. I love it