Crazy Schoolmate Stories

Discussion in 'General' started by rastaziggy, Jul 16, 2014.

1. What crazy things have you heard about some fellow people you went to school with? Whether it be someone you knew became famous, turned out to be a paedophile etc.

One person I went to school with turned out to be a paedophile which is scary because I was in his car once. He was a right weirdo dont ask me why I was in his car aha

Another person I knew, I just heard got arrested for armed robbery :p I actually smoked up with him a few times. He was a bit scary and nuts in the head but he was actually a really nice guy to me. Possibly only because I was mates with his friends...

This other guy is a heroin addict now married to a much older prostitute. This guy was a nutter though aha, he used to start fights with so many people and was very confrontational, luckily I was always on his good side so he was always nice to me as well aha

Some other people I know are now pretty youtube famous as well which I thought was quite cool as well.

I thought this would be an interesting topic after I listened to my dads stories of his fellow classmates who turned out be murderers and such and thought it would be cool to hear your guys' stories as you all must have one :)

2. man thats crazy! check this out.

i went to school with this chick in the 2nd grade. actually from there on we were in teh same school all the way to senior is highshool. but in the 2nd grade, she used to have to use this earpiece and the teacher had a little wireless mic on her shirt so she could hear the teacher when she talked. well one day, the teacher had to go to the bathroom/.... lmao... so yea u could hear the bitch gruntin and shit it was hilarious. the girl turned the volue up and everything. 

anyone ever hear karma is a bitch??

well later on that day, she had done asked the teacher like 5 times to go to the bathroom. the teacher said it was too close to end of the day to let anyone in the halls. (which was a school rule)well, i remember just the class smelling really bad. and when we lined up to go outside to wait on the busses, i was behind the girl in line and she was the on stinking! i remember slowing down and as she was walkin a fucking turd fell out the bottom of her pants leg. like WTF!? lol. too this day idk if she remembers but i sure as hell do. shit was discusting. 

3. I went to high school with Vince Neil (singer of Motley Crue). His real name is Vince Wharton. He used to be in a band called Rock Candy.

Unfortunaltly, I was not close friends with him. He did not hang around guys a lot. Always had a girl under his arm and he was alway high.