Crazy/Scary high moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OG Yoda, Jan 30, 2013.

1. What is your craziest/scariest moment when high?

When I was about a year in to smoking, me and a few of my friends were chillin in the kitchen gettin some food. The way my house is set up is the backdoor is in the kitchen, at the time my bedroom was connected to the kitchen. We heard what sounded like a baby laughing then crying coming from my room, we argued over who should go in because at the time we had no kids and noone around us had a baby.
    So you know how it goes there was a lot of "you go in pussy, youre scared" blahblah. I ended up going in and there was nothing in my room, yet it sounded like it moved from my room to the back door.
    We opened the back door with nothing to greet us, but some cold heavy winds and bushes shaking. So we figured we were just really high. We continued our food mission and went to the living room to play some games.
    Again we heard the noise, we brush it off again and continue for the rest of the night. My mom had just got home and decided to play some zombies with us. After a while we went to bed, i woke up the next morning to my mom asking me who I had over because they left their stoller in the yard.

Crazy thing is... It was like one of those old ass antique strollers. Idk It creeps me out to this day..

2. Cool story bro.

3. #4 FilthyJebus, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    My brother , my good friend , and I were all blazing this incredible we had been on a mission to find all day. This was some dank and I was HIGH as we all were. To fill our time waiting to pick said incredible up we started talking about our friends personal demon that constantly follows him, now I know this sounds like bullshi already but believe me this thing is real and even has told my friend it's name. To make my homie feel better me and my brother start shit talking the demon as my friend had pointed out were it was looking at as (really dumb) anywa we laugh and laugh at this thing and you can feel the tension. After passing the time shit tAlking the evil force we pick up and blaze it, we are all really high now. My homie goes into the bathroom and takes a Long time,like 20 minutes. I hear a loud as shit bang like someone kicking the door from the bathroom and run there shouting my homies name. He doesn't respond , after 5 minutes I get freaked out and in my high daze hypothosize that my friends demon has attacked him for our shit talking and I now have to fight it.I run to my kitchen grab a huge steak knife and sprint to the bathroom ready for battle battle. When I reach the bathroom the door opens and my homies standing there in the doorway with this blank stare and he's holding his head like something struck him he just looks at me and says "what the fuck just happened?
    At that exact moment his eyes roll into the back of his head and he falls forward , WITH HIS NECK IN A DIRECT COURSE TO MEET THE 7 INCH KNIFE IM HOLDING. I'm only able to move it, too stoned and shocked to think drop it just at the last second and he comes within a half an inch of being stabbed through the jugular. I catch him and see this 3 inch gash on the back of his head and he's out cold for like 5 minutes while me and my brother are screaming terrified he's now died in my arms. Thankfully he comes to and exsplAnes that when he was in the bathroom he was looking in the mirror and heard this laugh that he immediately identified as his demon , that laughing stops and his vision goes tunnel and he passes out falling into the door hinge. The slamming I heard was the back of his head impacting upon that door hinge. He needed 12 stitches and we never shit talked like that again. Fucking most terrifying moment of my life . I know it sounds crazy but that shits real.

4. That is insane, dont ever fuck with a ouija board with him around. You guys are lucky nothing else happened. ( I am big in the whole ghost/demon thing)