Crazy Sayings You Said As A Kid.

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Whats up Blades, Hope everyone is feeling well. Sit back, relax.. Spark a bowl and try to remember back to your child-hood. What crazy times we've all had, Haa Ha! Shucks we were such little rascals.

Do you remember any phrases or general sayings you would run around and allow to spout from those rapid fire lips?

Something unique to the block you grew up on perhaps. Or a neighborhood thing. Maybe even a family one perhaps.

Kids say the darnest things :D

So when I was younger me and my sister, and a few of my cousins would take pride in being able to say the following phrase the fastest, and where it came from I do not know.

Super Sonic, Idiotic, Brain Infected, Disconnected, Overloaded, Candy Coated, Moosh Ball.

If you said it faster than anyone else you had bragging rights at the kiddies table durring family get togethers. :cool:

2. "suck it".. then did the arm cross in front of my dick.

got me quite a number of recesses facing the wall.:devious::devious:

3. Girls useda say "Milk Milk lemonade around the corner fudge is made"
    Its pretty dirty.

4. "This is my fishin' pole, this is my attitude". I think I heard this on the radio as a young kid, I said it A LOT when I went fishing, and I'm from Minnesota, so that's a lot of fishing. :p

5. Lmao "Chinese Japanese dirty knees look at these!" Then you flash the other person

6. "whatcha doin? Eatin chocolate. Where'd you get it? The doggy dropped it."

Not sure where I heard it but I would say it often

7. [​IMG]

Omg so did we!@

8. Kroger meijer target then you clocked the fool and thieve his bleeding spleen

9. one two skip a few 99 100...Don't remember how or why it was used...

10. [​IMG]

11. 99 bottles of beer on the wall

12. I Chinese, I play joke, I go pee pee in your Coke.

Now more like

I Chinese, I fucking own you!

13. " hi ho hi ho... it's off to school we go. With hand grenades and razor blades.. hi ho.. hi ho hi ho hi ho"

14. "That was a sinch" haha I never hear that anymore

edit: apparently it's cinch* had to look that up tbh

15. Around 4th grade "I'll give ya a nickle if ya tickle my pickle" hit with full force.

16. I used "ding dong" for penis

17. Callin people gaylord or peelord was popular at one point.

18. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Around 4th grade "I'll give ya a nickle if ya tickle my pickle" hit with full force.[/quote]

Give ya dime if ya swallow my slime

19. Give ya a dollar if you make me holler.