Crazy run-in with the cops last 2 nights

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PartyPartyParty, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Ok so last year when I was 17 I got busted with possession and alcohol in Kansas. I'm now 18 and a senior in High School. The hangout place in my shitty town is Sonic. We just go there and chill.

2 nights ago I had been there for about 5 minutes and was about to leave when a midget cop drives up. Just starts talking to us but I was hella paranoid cuz I had my Flight Magic Launch Box strapped to my dick and was just standing in the open and I had just hit 5 bowls from it so I was pretty blazed to say the least. Nothing happened.

Last night I go park, get out, and some of my friends that are 17 are smoking a hookah. I had just got there and we see a cop stop in the middle of the road and watch us and then come flying in to the parking lot. It was the midget cop again (lol). At that time another cop comes running out of the bushes (literally) and says "why do you boys have this bong"...I wanted to laugh soo hard but I was too scared to cuz of other substances I had on me. It takes them 30 minutes to figure out its tobacco but their like "well, we could charge you guys with harder charges because it acts as a bong since it has water in it." That is such bullshit I can't stand it. Anyway nothing happened but they were "detaining us" even though I was 18 for 2 hours for their dumbasses to write us tickets. I kept asking if I was free to leave but they never said I was :(.

Oh well, blowin schwag now, hahaha.

2. When my brother was arrested (on bullshit charges of owning guns while intoxicated) I heard one of the officers who was illegally confiscating his Saiga-12 classify and tag it as an AK-47.

I find it so very comforting that our law enforcement officials have no fucking idea what they are looking at half the time while they haul us dangerous mastermind criminals off to jail.

Sounds like your cop was a real dingus. Someone should tell him that not even bongs are illegal, but he probably knew that, he was just hoping you didn't.

3. haha yeah he acted like if I smoked a joint of say green tea that I'd goto jail or something like that haha get a fucking life. When we told the first cop it was a hookah he was like "hook-uh, hook-uh..." like he had never heard of it before hahaha

4. I would have asked the midget cop if a packed elevator smelt different to them.:smoking: