Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy red weed pics!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IA89, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Looks delicious bro.

2. #42 mark, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

lol caught him out clean , still looks sweet tho the buds in postmans thread look mouth watering

3. Yeah thats bud was Mr. Postman's I've been here for 3 years and remember when he put that up because i was so amazed. It's PPP (Pure Power Plant) by the way. damnnn i still want that bud so bad:bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well that does not seem real but if it is, damn i wish i could cop some of that.

5. Why was he banned?

6. Shits wicked bro.

7. That is pretty badass looking.

8. Looks cool, but not as potent as all these people think. Just some average good.

9. I lol'ed at this.

10. probably true. looks fucking sweet though.

11. Why is everyone saying "Caught" and "Busted?"
    The OP said he saw the pic in a thread and was wondering where he could get it.
    The thread he saw it in was "ANY weed worth $80 an 1/8th" or something and someone said they'd pay $80 an 1/8th for that.

12. Seems to be because he disagreed with the way GC charged it's customers for shipping.

After looking through some of his threads, I think he was too much of a contributing member to justify banning over an opinion...

13. nope there are pistils in the pic maybe a hermie tho

14. Ditto.

15. purple power by mister postman

16. hilarious!

17. the devils weed, probably gets you so high

18. Hey! pretty girls come in every color.:hello:
    yeah i been a farmin'

19. hhahaha thats not even grow fully it looks like leaves and its red... weed is green