Crazy pistils???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by devvonc7, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Is this normal to have so many little white hairs? This is a pretty small plant too IMG_20190713_152423469_HDR.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Shes in the early stages of flowering man

3. Wow. So small to be flowering. And she’s probably 3 weeks in.

4. Haha yea shes pretty cute, you can reveg her tho if you ever so choose

• Like Like x 1
  5. Auto Im takin it?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. No not an auto. Lol

7. That's cool dude. #microgrow

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. How did she end up in flower so small? You will maybe have enough for one roll

9. That does look a bit weird. Healthy, but weird lol. Have you been growing it from seed or was that a cutting from a flowering plant or something? I'm actually curious as to why it's so small like that with that one main flower at the top.

10. Auto flower or you are giving it less than 18 hours of light a day.

11. He said it was a photo so must be a window ledge plant getting day light and flash banged every time someone goes in the kitchen at night

12. You ll get three marijuanas

13. No it's a plant I started from seed its been growing very slow. I think I'm going to continue veg. This plant was the last one to get a bigger pot due to money issues. It was pretty root bound maybe the reason for such small growth? Also I have been composting and adding that to the soil as well as organic teas and work casting. Been treating the plants with azamax in a mister as well because I have been getting alot of airborne bugs some of them pretty big. Been trying to control the bug issue. I have kept my temp at a solid 78 to 85. I have one fan blowing on high at the plants and an exhaust fan blowing out the door of the closet. Also been reading alot on the benefits of co2 would that help get these plants to produce more than three marijuana? Lol this is my first grow and honestly have no clue what I'm doing

14. Also been on a 12/12 light schedule I was trying to figure out what was male or female

15. Have a look over the forums about light cycles and types ,nutrients, ph , PPM , mediums, feeding, maybe try an auto flower and practice keeping it healthy then progress to photos?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. So with photos what should I have done instead of sending em into flowers to determine sex?

17. You veg as normal and they will show sex where the nodes are. All of this info is readily available all over the web and this forum. Take an hour or so and invest some time into what you want to do and it will pay off. Trial and error is a good way of learning but the basic knowledge needs to be there. Good luck

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1